Chapter 51

"I don't even know if I want to go to this stupid party! I love Wooyoung and San but parties are a no no for me

"I don't even know if I want to go to this stupid party! I love Wooyoung and San but parties are a no no for me." Daeun whispered quietly, ranting to Yeosang who listened attentively, nodding from time to time.

"If you say no, they will literally hold a grudge with you." Yeosang chuckled amusingly, remembering the time when he had forgotten about their yearly party and ended up not attending. They completely ignored him for a week.

Daeun pressed her cello bow against the strings of her instrument, an obvious pout on her lips. She felt conflicted, if she attends the party then she knows she will have a good time but if she doesn't it saves her the embarrassment of becoming a drunkard. And when she gets drunk, it gets bad.

"If drinking is the reason you don't want to come, just don't drink." Yeosang deadpanned as if he read her mind.

"Besides Seonghwa wouldn't take no as an answer, he will literally drag you to the party if he has to."

[]

Saturday, the day of the party and here Daeun is, lying on her bed and scrolling through her phone while Seonghwa rummaged through her cupboard, gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"Where's the dress I got you?!" He growled, ready to wreck her neat piles of clothes to find the dress he knows she's hidden. He arrived at her place just ten minutes ago, to get ready for the party with Daeun but the dress she was supposed to wear had apparently 'disappeared' so now she can't go.

"I told you," Daeun groaned, her attention averting to him and back onto her phone, "I can't find it, it's gone so I'll just skip the party. Tell San and Wooyoung I'm sorry."

Seonghwa chuckled darkly, his sharp gaze shifting to her concentrated face that was focused on the screen of her phone, not paying any attention to him.

"I'm not stupid Daeun." He crossed his arms over his chest and Daeun raised a brow at him, "Where is it?"

"First of all we both know you're stupider the stupid. And secondly, I have no clue where it's gone. But hypothetically speaking, if you don't find it am I still going?"

"You are, with or without the dress." Seonghwa declared, ignoring the girl's protests and whining as he turned back to the cupboard, glancing at all the other alternatives she could wear before grimacing. None were for parties. "I'll count to 10, if that dress doesn't appear by then I'll personally cut your dresses to make it more party-like."

"You're kidding right?" Daeun scoffed in disbelief. About to get up she notices him grabbing some scissors from her desk while also yanking out a dress.