Chapter 35

The ride home was silent, and undeniably tense, the stereo was at the highest it could be, trying to cover up their silence and thoughts

When they finally arrived in front of her apartment, Seonghwa halted abruptly causing to Daeun jolt forwards slightly, realising that it was night.

Her swollen eyes flickered from his hand that clutched the wheel to hers that were clasped into one, a soft sigh slips from her lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow." About to open the door, a sudden sigh made her pull back for a second.

"Can we talk first?" He asked quietly, trying to plaster the smallest smile on his lips but he can't.

He can't when there's so much she left unexplained, so much she left behind, hidden away from him and never even told him. Does she even trust him?

"What's their left to say?" She chuckled, her voice holding bitterness and sadness as mounts of emotions swirled in the depths of her eyes, "You might as well just break this off before you hate m-"

Without another thought, his hand suddenly grabbed her upper arm, glaring at the girl he knows is lost in her own world, "Don't ever say that."

"It's true though- you'll hate me." She repeated with the slightest hint of sarcasm, her hand traveling to his that stayed around her arm, squeezing it.

"So that's it?" He scoffed at her, disappointment laced with his tone yet he still wanted to keep a hold of her, "You're just going to end things off without some sort of explanation? Why can't you tell me? Is it because you don't trust me or what?"

She can't just tell him she "killed" her best friend without any sort of explanation.

She gulped down the heavy lump in her throat, eyes staring into his that reflected pure sadness and anger, slowly she moved closer to him, "I do trust you but do you even want to know? You're going to ha-"

"I won't hate you." He promised in a hush tone, his hand now intertwining with her hand.

She nodded hesitantly, throwing her head back against the seat as she let out a shaky sigh, "It all started 4 years ago..."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lee Eunha and Bae Daeun have been best friends for years, from kindergarten up to high school, which they were now starting. The pair were literally attached to each other, like siblings: arguing over petty shit yet still loving each other no mater what.

However behind all the school chaos and study mess laid Daeun's neighbour, Lee Gunhak aka Leedo. The two were extremely close, hanging out when possible, going over to each other's house etc.

But underneath all that friendliness and closeness, Daeun had the tiniest crush on Leedo, realising how soft and kind he was under all his rough-looking personality. Yet she still didn't want to confess, somehow thinking she'd end up being the one hurt.

What happens when they all end up going to the same high school? Well for starters absolutely nothing.

That's until Eunha begins to develop a little crush on him too. Now that's where the chaos began.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

i- 💀 idk y tf i put a description at the end

description at the end

but anywaysss the
next few chapters
will be based on daeun's
past

[warning: it's
going to be rushed]