Chapter 32

For the whole journey Seonghwa's hand rested on top of Daeun's thigh, him acting like it was nothing while Daeun on the other hand felt butterflies swirl around in her stomach as she tried to not squirm around

When they finally arrived and went inside, people began throwing the couple shady looks seeing them in their school uniform but no one decided to confront them.

"Where shall we go first?" Daeun grins, clinging on to Seonghwa's arm making him grin too, poking her nose.

"I don't know, what do you wanna buy?" He questions, fishing out his wallet as his eyes wander from shop to shop.

"Hey wait I can buy my own stuff, what do you want?"

"Oi it's my first time bringing you here, I'll buy you anything you want."

As the couple fired at each other about who's treating who, they still stayed glued to each other's side, walking around.

"Why don't we get something to eat, I'm hungry." Seonghwa adds, already striding towards the escalator that lead upstairs to the food court.

"I swear to god you better start eating breakfast or I'll stuff you with bread." Daeun scowls, furrowing her brows at Seonghwa who smiles weakly.

"It's been a while since I've had breakfast at home." He chuckles lowly, making quotation marks at the word “home.”

Daeun sighs softly, her hand suddenly clutching his arm protectively, "If it's too awkward you can come a bit earlier everyday before school to have breakfast with me."

Immediately his eyes brightened at her gently spoken voice, is she what you call an angel?

"Sure Bae." Seonghwa smiles, leaving a tender kiss on her forehead as Daeun's hand trailed around his waist.

They sauntered around the different options of restaurants and cafes that's squeezed up onto one floor, before finally sticking with Starbucks, everyone's favourite.

"Today's a bit awkward I guess." Daeun chuckles softly, referring to the older people glancing at the couple with judging eyes.

"Ignore them." Seonghwa groans, already knowing Daeun's crumbling under the stares. His voice came out muffled as he bit into his chocolate muffin while Daeun stared down at her frappe.

His eyes wandered around the small shop, stopping at the group of boys who waited patiently at the end of the queue, "See we aren't the only students skipping."

Daeun hummed lowly in response, gaze still stuck on her frappe in embarrassment while Seonghwa scoffed.

He didn't say anything but watch the boys, their school uniform didn't look like it was from any school near theirs however one boy looked familiar to him.

His dark hair and built figure made him him think he's seen him somewhere before.

Realising one of them had noticed him staring he looked away in an instant, eyes back on Daeun.