Chapter 60

Her inky eyes bored into the whiteness of the ceiling apathetically, her soft palms layered against one another on top of her warm chest

Her inky eyes bored into the whiteness of the ceiling apathetically, her soft palms layered against one another on top of her warm chest. Just days ago her whole cheerful demeanour had drastically dropped. It was replaced with something she never felt or even wanted to experience; overwhelming heartbreak.

It was like there was a hole in her dried out heart, growing bigger and deeper just at the thought of him. She chose to ignore it and decided to purely be angry at him. He broke her heart, tells her she's a worthless bet, he never did love her like she had, he told his friends what she had done as if she was some killer.

And most all, he felt no remorse.

She sighed tiredly, rubbing her red-rimmed eyes as she turned onto her side, her slender arms wrapping around her pillow. Bae Daeun will not cry again over a boy so disgusting and heartless, she chooses not to.

Her phone vibrated silently beside her, adding another to the 100s of messages she's already been receiving.

olaf
r u missing skl again :(

it's been a week now daeun
u can't hide in ur room forever

i feel sick, i don't want
to see him

olaf
want me to bunk for u?

no it's fine, enjoy the last
week without me

olaf
but it's boring without u 😔

yh sure how's jiwoo?

olaf
still mad

she's acting as if u don't
exist and it's getting annoying
🗿

i told her sm times it's not
her choice to make u tell her

oh

it's fine lucas i think she
means what she said and i'll
back off

i'm busy i'll ttyl

olaf
u r still in this group idc
i'll try to make her speak to
u 👹

bye bye 

Daeun sighed, chucking her phone beside her as she flipped back onto her side, burying her face into the silky white sheets. This was all her fault, and now she's paying the price.

She'll lose everyone she thought she had.