Chapter 11

Monday has finally arrived and here Daeun is waiting at the bus stop for Seonghwa, she's been waiting for about 15 minutes

Monday has finally arrived and here Daeun is waiting at the bus stop for Seonghwa, she's been waiting for about 15 minutes. Usually he would be lingering around for her but for once she was first.

"This is ridiculous." She scoffed, pulling out her phone only to see that she has 10 minutes to get to school. Clicking on the Snapchat icon, she searched for Seonghwa's name.

And yes she has Snapchat.

bye.

With that, she starts walking, cursing under her breath in annoyance. Hands stuffed in pockets, her black scarf secured around her neck- covering her mouth partially, she tried to speed walk in order to gain more heat.

She realises winter really is starting to come in, her ears are freezing and she could feel her nose start to numb causing her to shiver violently.

Eventually she arrived in school not late but not early enough. Making her way to her homeroom in quicker steps, she yanks her scarf off her neck before unzipping her short puffer jacket.

As she enters the room with long pants, she instantly notices Jiwoo on her phone and walks to her until the low chatter of Seonghwa's friends catches her attention.

"Seonghwa's ill guys." Yunho says, reading through the message on his phone making Hongjoong jump, yelling at Yunho to reread the message.

"Why isn't he coming again?!" Hongjoong yells, his expression worried, "Don't tell me he's bunking again!"

"Typical Hwa for you." Jongho states, his voice coming out as muffled because of the apple he was chewing on.

"He said he's ill which means he's ill ok!" Yunho laughs frustratedly, his hand set on his hair- tugging at it. 

"So he's ill?" Hongjoong questions again, for confirmation.

"Yes! Yes he's ill!" Yunho says loudly, before taking a deep breath and sitting on his seat beside Yeosang who is resting on his desk with his eyes closed.

"Hongjoong stop worrying Seonghwa's a big boy now." Mingi says jokingly, trying to assure the poor guy that rambled on in incoherent words worriedly.

"Guys me and Wooyoung have a plan!" San says, the pair hadn't yet got involved in the convo because of the apparent 'plan'. He smirks as his eyes land on Daeun who's talking to her friend Jiwoo.

For a few seconds it was just silence, them all thinking about who San was looking at until they see Daeun.

"San stop being so mysterious and just tell them!" Wooyoung snaps, sick of San and his new interest in drama.

"You're no fun." San huffs, folding his arms over his chest, "But anyways how bout we make Daeun-ssi go give Seonghwa's homework."

"Daeun-ssi?" Jongho laughs, clapping his hands repeatedly till Yeosang looks up from his desk and glares at him in gloominess.