Chapter 22

"Ten tomorrow's your show!" Jiwoo teases, ruffling his hair as they all sat discussing about his Romeo and Juliet performance tomorrow evening and how they would all meet up

"I'm trying to eat." Ten yelps, feeling his hair being tugged at causing Jaehyun to yank off Jiwoo's hands boredly.

"Yo is Seonghwa coming?" Taeyong asks, rather quietly, nudging Daeun's shoulder.

She shrugs, "I'll ask him later on."

Moving her fork around her food slowly, she didn't want to eat. Her mind is still stuck on what Yuta conversed with her.

It's like he knows her.

But that's impossible right? If it's the first time she's met him then it must be his first time meeting her too.

An outstretched hand distracts her from her thoughts as she looks up to see Lucas who's holding a juice carton in front of her, a grin stretched on his lips, he gestures for her to take it.

Grinning widely, she accepts it, "Thanks sushi."

"For the gazillionth time it's X. U. X. I-"

The unexpected slamming of a tray on their table made them flinch for a second, especially Daeun who immediately backed into Taeyongs side. The rest weren't so surprised to see who it was.

"I'm back dicks."

Hearing his voice fill her ears, Daeun abruptly sat up straight as Yuta slid into the seat beside her, his knees colliding into hers causing her to sought in an excruciating breath, eyes squeezing shut.

"Ayo you're back?" Ten chuckles, him smirking smugly while nodding repeatedly.

"Damn you dyed your hair blonde?"
"You've gone tall too."

"Shut the fuck up, I was always tall."

Daeun couldn't help but gaze at Jiwoo questionably, she suddenly became so quiet as she looked away from Yuta, whispering something to Lucas as he glances at him before facing back to her.

Somethings happened between the two, she thought, slurping on her juice, trying to shuffle her legs away from Yuta.

Meanwhile Seonghwa huffed, aggressively swirling his noodles around his fork, eyes persisting on Daeun who clearly looks uncomfortable sitting beside Yuta.

Although him and Yuta are friends, there's always a limit. Even if he specifically doesn't know what he did, Daeun still looks off around him.

"Slow down man you're gonna break the bowl." San laughs, leaning closer to him to see what he's looking at, "Ah Yuta's sort of pushing her into Taeyong hmm?"

"No not really… she's sort of pushing herself into Taeyong." Wooyoung cackles, hitting Yeosang on his shoulder as he shoves him off in response, an irritated scoff slipping out of his parted lips.