Chapter 0

Saturday, 3pm

Saturday, 3pm

Music plays softly in her headphones as she stares out the window, trees swaying in the wind, birds soaring through the air, the grey sky brightening gradually.

She lets out a soft sigh, the train finally coming to a halt. Glancing around the empty train, she pulled out her suitcase before finally stepping out into the grey day.

Taking a deep breath, she started walking to the taxi that was waiting for her outside station, pulling her suitcase along with her.

She adjusted a smile on her face and greeted the taxi driver as he greeted her back, he placed her luggage in the boot whilst she sat inside the car.

made it to seoul, call you in a bit.

An immediate reply came back, making a chuckle escape her lips.

mum
Call me when you get to your
apartment ok? Dad and me
miss you too much already
so call quickly.

miss you guys too ❤

Although Daeun missed her parents, she needed this. A new atmosphere away from everyone else.

She felt herself breaking in front of them.

After an hour, the driver unloaded Daeun's stuff and left her alone in front of the apartment she's supposed to be living in.

Shoulders rising almost confidently, she walked inside the building, her hands trembling when she finally made it to the second floor.

She out took her keys slowly, unlocking the door as her hands settle around the knob. She counts to three and finally pushed it open, immediately turning the lights on.

Slipping her shoes off, she pushed her suitcase to the side, closing the door softly. She observed the room in awe, hands over her mouth.

It's exactly how she wanted it to look like: As soon as you walk in the living room comes into sight which has dark brown wood with a grey carpet over it. The couches are grey with nude pink pillows, a glass coffee table in the middle of it and opposite the couches on the wall there is a tv with shelves beside it and the open-plan kitchen with marble surfaces and white high chairs is on the other side of the room.

She walks to the hallway and down to her room, swinging the door open it reveals everything she dreamt of, her king sized bed with white bedsheets, white pillows and small baby pink pillows, on either side of it sits bedside tables.

There in the corner of the room sits a desk with fitted shelves on the walls for studying before exams arrived. On the side there are fitted wardrobes and all the way on the end is a door which leads to her balcony. Her very own balcony!

She contained her excitement and walked to the room opposite her bedroom, pushing open the door and there is her bathroom. It has white tiles and a few cabinets.

As Daeun closes the bathroom door she goes to the final room, her music room.

Opening the door, it reveals her glorious cello beside her velvet chair. The room is all pink and grey, the walls, the carpet, the furniture.

All her stuff is here as well. She just needs to unpack but not before calling her parents.

"Crap." Daeun mutters- realising something, she crosses her arms over her chest, "School's on Monday."

Seoul School Of Arts, a renowned and popular school known for their successful actors, actresses, singers and more.

It's the school that will change Daeun's life, for the better good or maybe not.

trust me it gets better lol