Chapter 94

avoid seonghwaavoid seonghwaavoid seonghwa

avoid seonghwa
avoid seonghwa
avoid seonghwa

The mantra chanted in Daeun's head religiously as she enters the school building on an early Monday morning- the weather reflecting anything but summer.

It's been 2 days since the rather small incident at Yeosang's home, her partner never even turned up for the joined project and he hasn't even bothered to drop her a message to tell her why he deliberately left her with Seonghwa. She knows it. She knows he had it all planned and she is not scared to confront him about it.

She would say Seonghwa must've known, just to hate him even more, but the idiot was obviously clueless. As soon as he saw her he would've smirked but he too looked just as confused as she did.

So the two of them had been played by Kang Yeosang. Typical of him to hit two birds with one stone.

That wasn't the only thing that happened on Saturday afternoon though, after the very near incident of Daeun and Seonghwa becoming… rather intimate, Daeun had promptly left the place right before Seonghwa was going to serve her lunch. She was embarrassed and annoyed with herself so she couldn't bear to stay another moment with him.

Not until she pulled herself together.

She didn't understand or even know why her body betrayed her thoughts every time she's with him. It was making her lose her mind- and herself in the midst of taking revenge.

Yet should she let him walk away after all the things he had done to her?

Nah.

"Sweetheart." A deep voice breaks her thoughts for a moment, but before she knew it, they were running mad again. All because she was bewildered about Seonghwa.

"Yuta. You're early today." Daeun seethed through clamped teeth, still aggressively striding towards her form room, Yuta arrogantly walking next to her, his mere presence making all the freshman and sophomores cower away- out of intimidation and fear for their lives.

Yuta's eyes scanned her from head to toe, confusion evident in his furrowed brows. "Well you're moody as fuck. Who did it? Lucas?"

"No." She grumbled, entering their empty class while Yuta hums in response.

"Why isn't he with you today then? He usually takes you to school, does he not?"

"He told me he couldn't today, I don't know why! So right now just shush, I-I need to think!" Daeun exclaimed, slumping into her seat while throwing her bag across her shared desk with him, he remains unfazed by her frustration, subtly sliding in next to her.

From what he remembers, after not interacting with other females for a while other than Daeun and his mother, she may be on her period. Should he ask or will she snap at him too?

Better yet, why doesn't he test that out.
"Are you on your period?"

"N- what why?!" Daeun snapped, her head sharply whirling to meet his laid back expression, a shrug being his response. "Can I not be angry when I'm not on my period? God I hate men."