Chapter 33

"Ok I'm tired now

"Ok I'm tired now." Daeun groans, head down, she forcefully drags herself behind Seonghwa who scowls at her statement.

"We haven't even been here for that long Bae."

"We've been here for more than 3 hours Hwa!"

Seonghwa stops abruptly, making Daeun crash into his back hardly. Immediately he whips around to face her, a sassy look plastered across his face.

"You're just moody cos I forced you to buy that dress." He comments dryly, crossing his arms over his chest- challenging her to comeback at him.

Daeun chuckles darkly, he wasn't totally wrong, "Let's keep in mind that you used the word force-"

"And let's also keep in mind that I wanna shop more." He interrupts, winking at her cockily, he spins back on his heel, walking towards another store.

"So annoying." She murmurs, eyeing the amount of bags they both have, trailing behind him.

Suddenly he stops again making Daeun groan annoyedly as he faces her again, a wide grin on his lips.

"Oh no, what are you thinking about now?"

A smirk twitched on his lips, eyes lighting up in amusement he speaks up, "How about we wear the outfits we got today?"

"Are you dumb? Of course not." Daeun glowers making Seonghwa pout.

"Come on please~" he croons, clinging on to her arm as she tried to not smile.

"You're so annoying."

"This is the last time I will force you, I swear." He adds in quickly.

Daeun sighs, glancing at the tight dress in the bag before giving another sigh, "Fine. This is the last time I will ever listen to you."

Grinning, Seonghwa stayed by Daeun's side as they made their way to the bathrooms. When they arrived they separated ways, she let out a sigh, pulling out the tiny dress out of the bag.

"It's so small." She mutters, bringing it up to eye level, she tried to not gag.

She glanced around the empty bathroom before walking into a stall, the dress gripped tightly in her hands.

She pulled off her uniform grudgingly, putting on the dress, she felt like she was half naked so quickly she put on her school tights.

When she finally got out the stall, she walked over to the sink, mirrors right behind it she examined herself. The black dress barely went mid thigh, it was off the shoulder she felt ashamed that she would even wear something like this.

"It's for one day, one day." She repeats to herself quietly, massaging the sides of her head to soothe the embarrassment.

Minutes later she finally left the bathroom, consciously tugging the dress down, the only thing she could think about were the judging stares she would receive or the sly peeks of perverted men.