Chapter 5

The weekend had finally come for Daeun as a long week of school had passed

The weekend had finally come for Daeun as a long week of school had passed. She sat on her bed, scrolling through her phone until a notification vibrated.

Instagram
@seonghwaaaa followed you

"Seonghwa?" Daeun mutters in confusion, sliding it open. They haven't spoken this whole week mostly because she thought Seonghwa was done with her. In other words he's been ignoring her.

It made Daeun disappointed in a way but not shocked, still she didn't even attempt to go talk to him.

"Woah he has over 7000 followers." Daeun gasps to herself as she scrolls down and clicks on one of his posts.

" Daeun gasps to herself as she scrolls down and clicks on one of his posts

2.7k likes

seonghwaaaa i look short 😒

view more comments

miingii cos u r

jongho.apples bro u look taller than hongjoong tho

yunhoe ^^

Daeun smiled, reading through the comments. They're all so close.

Scrolling down more there's many posts with him and Seyeon, making Daeun let out a soft sigh. However another notification buzzed through Daeun's phone making her click on it.

seonghwaaaa
u awake?

yh it's not even passed
7 yet

seonghwaaaa
u've been
ignoring moi 😭

stfu u stopped coming
w me to skl

seonghwaaaa
so u do want
me 2 walk w u 😏

stfu I'm acc happy
u don't come with me

seonghwaaaa
jus admit it bae
u luv me cos uno i wuv u

😑

seonghwaaaa
wait 4 me at
the bus stop on lundi 😘

what if I don't?

stop speaking french mf

seonghwaaaa
i'll tel ma granny
to give me ur address 😁

stfu french is beau af

don't dm me ever
again stalker

seonghwaaaa
😏

Daeun scoffs, throwing her phone on the bed as she falls back onto her pillows. A small smile appearing on her face as she thinks about him.

[ … ]

Seonghwa smirks as he skims though Daeun's posts, pictures of places she's been, selfies of her but what made him curious is that there's a picture of a her with a boy and a girl beside her.

The boy is tall and lean, he's ruffling Daeun's hair as she tries to push him off while the girl is just looking at them laughing.

They're probably her friends from her old school, Seonghwa thought.

However in the post there's no captions, likes, comments just nothing. Daeun has over 800 followers and yet there's nothing on this post.

Seonghwa couldn't be bothered to care as he puts down his third phone of the month on his desk. Yawning, he calls Hongjoong, "Ya maybe Bae Daeun isn't that bad Joong."

"You didn't even say hello bro." Hongjoong chuckles, his voice emitting though Seonghwa's phone, on loud speaker, "So what happened now?"

"I did our idea the one ignoring her for a week and shit but anyways I think she wants me to talk to her." Seonghwa says loudly as he reads the messages again, "By this rate I'm going to be taking her out for Christmas."

"Seonghwa man listen." Hongjoong says, "You need to take things slow and steady. You have enough time to let her fall for you."

"I know but it's cute seeing her look at me, confused and sad that I'm not talking to her." Seonghwa laughs, as he looks at the picture of Seyeon and him on the wall.

"Sorry to break it to you dude but I think you were the one staring at her all the time."

"That's all just play." Seonghwa giggles, "I did that so she knows I want her attention and if she looks back it means she acknowledges it."

Hongjoong laughs before sarcastically saying, "You're logic is twisted dumbass."

"Shut the fuck up." Seonghwa grumbles, "Shit need to go now man gonna go visit my gran."

"Your dad isn't home again?" Hongjoong asks, his voice displaying a sense of worry as he asks, "Is he with his wife?"

"When was he ever home." Seonghwa shrugs, trying to keep his emotions at bay.

"Text me when you get home alright?"
"Alright."

seonjoong 😌🙌

seonjoong 😌🙌