Chapter 13

━━ ❛ don't fall for him ❜ ━━

The walk to school was actually chill for once, Seonghwa wasn't acting like an idiot nor was he teasing Daeun but it wasn't quiet either

Yesterday after they had dinner together, Seonghwa vaguely explained he had to leave or he'd be yelled at, so he hadn't stayed for long.
Today Daeun promised Jiwoo that they would go out for a bite and they are later after school.

"Hey," Jiwoo grins as Daeun slides in next to her, "Feeling better?"

"Yeah I do." Daeun smiles embarrasedly, Jiwoo grins until she glared at Seonghwa who sat next to his friends.

"I actually hate him so fucking much." She scowls, "He got your work right?"

"Oh yeah… weren't you supposed to give it?" Daeun questions, still faintly confused about the texts.

"Plans got changed I guess." Jiwoo responds through gritted teeth.

"We're still going after school and I promise I'm going either way."

"You might want to apologise to Lucas by the way." Jiwoo suddenly says, smacking her lips together as she continues, "He got a bit upset that you weren't there with us the other day."

"I'll do that don't worry." Daeun assures, her voice coming out as quiet and guilty while Jiwoo pats her back in reassurance.

The bell starts ringing loudly and simultaneously Jiwoo goes, "And there's the bell."

After bidding her goodbye, Daeun strolls through the corridors and past the classrooms to her next lesson which is thankfully music.

Students roamed through the hallways, in and out of the classrooms causing Daeun to push past everyone.

At last she made her way into the music building, her cello case bumping up and down against her back. She enters the classroom and immediately sits next to Yeosang who doesn't seem to remove that smirk from his lips any time soon.

"What's with you?" Daeun finally asks with a yawn as she stretched her hands tiredly.

He snickers in response, covering his mouth with his hand as he looks away from an alarmed Daeun.

"Alright then." She says, a nervous chuckle escaping her mouth as she pull out her cello from its case.

"I'll be off to my piano then, also hope you had fun with Seonghwa yesterday evening." Yeosang winks, already out of his seat as Daeun's jaw drops half-open.

"N-Nothing happened though!" She stutters loudly making Yeosang wink at her again.

Daeun sat panicking for the rest of the lesson, wondering if Seonghwa had said something to Yeosang, making shivers run down her spine out of nervousness.