Chapter 87

THE SHIT I HAVE PLANNED
FOR U ALL MUHAHAHAHA
ENJOY 😋

+ u might be hating daeun for
a while btw 🙆

+ u might be hating daeun fora while btw 🙆

[ May 9th ]
5 days later

You know that feeling when you're regretting that one small life choice that lead to the regression of another. Well that's what Daeun was finally beginning to feel when she told Seonghwa she needed time. Freaking time.

Time for what exactly? She doesn't know herself and thought it was appropriate to give that 'changed' asshole a crevice of hope.
If you haven't noticed yet- Daeun was the type to blurt out any bullshit on the spot, and this was just another example of that.

What does she do? She doesn't know that either but she can't go back and say that she was never willing to give him time (which in fact she really didn't want to) she would look like the asshole when that was his job.

Thus, after some over-thinking and internal screaming, an idea bulb had ignited in her head.

Why doesn't she disappoint Park Seonghwa? You know, give him the taste of his own medicine.

It was the perfect scheme really, no matter how forgiving she seemed, Daeun had wanted to get back at Seonghwa for a while now. She wanted him to know how it feels to be betrayed over and over again, and what better way to do that than to simply drop him like he had dropped her.

It was simple and easy; give him hope and crush it without batting an eye.

Gosh she felt so evil, it was refreshing.

"Whachu thinking about?"

Lucas sat beside her, dressed in his pe kit like she was in- the two had skipped the useless lesson. He was like a ghost beside her today, plucking out the pale petals of a daisy with his attention fully focused on the elegant flower, he didn't seem to mind the quietness between them for once.

Daeun only chuckled, her lips twitching upwards out of the excitement she was feeling. She was finally getting back at the boy who ruined her second chance at life, she was extremely happy. "I'm thinking about how cute you'd look with daisies in your hair."

Lucas couldn't help but laugh at her comment. "Feeling flirty today aren't you?"

"Depends. Do you want me to flirt?" She wriggled her brows at him, leaning backwards onto her elbow as her forearm dug into the dry, prickly grass beneath them.

Daeun had also decided that no matter how long she takes, she will fall for Lucas like he has for her. He's made it clear multiple times that he will wait, and right now it definitely looked like he would, he could wait an eternity with that signature grin and still never become impatient. That's how pure Wong Yukhei is.