Chapter 76

Daeun rubbed the temples of her head, stressed and annoyed, her eyes glued shut as she tried to think about anything but this morning

Seonghwa pestered her, she decided to walk without him, he followed, pestered her even more, she put her volume to the highest it could go, a car nearly came at her, she became a paralysed statue, he saved her.

In conclusion- she should've taken the bus.

Thud!

Her eyes snapped open at the abrupt noise, a bag was slammed down on her desk- vacant of any partner. And slowly her gaze trailled up to a familiar smirk that only wanted to make her scream her lungs out.

Nakamoto Yuta. The guy is a literal epitome of doom and the fact that he hates her was not helping, he hates her so much for some unknown reason.

"Hey partner." He purred, sliding into the empty seat beside her, his knee bumping purposely hard into hers and she hissed, a pain shooting down her leg.

"Why are you sitting here?" Daeun mumbled, looking away from his stormy eyes that seemed to light up at her words.

"We're both lonely sweetheart, so why not?" Yuta chuckled lowly, tilting his head to the side as he pushed his bottom lip out, a low attempt to look innocent.

"Please don't make faces like that." She sighed, leaning into her palm as her elbow supported her weight. Yuta mimicked her actions, leading her to scoff.

"What?"

"Nothing... just want to see how a killer acts."

And there was the Yuta she knows.

"Who's next on your list? Is it Jiwoo, Hongjoong, Seyeon…" His eyes wondered around the filled class, scanning each person until it halts at a laughing Seonghwa. "How about Seonghwa? The dick deserves to be shoved in front of a car."

"How about I do that to you instead? Unless you shut that mouth of yours then we'll have no problem." Daeun retorted, raising a brow at his incompetence but Yuta doesn't respond, he only stares at Seonghwa through gritted teeth. "What did you guys fight about?"

Immediately Yuta perked up, his head flicking in her direction as a wide smirk enticed his lips. "He didn't tell you?"

"Was he meant to?" Daeun asked, brows furrowed together as confusion flaunts in her angelic features.

Yuta's devilish smirk only grew wider, looking back at Seonghwa momentarily. "What a pussy."

"What?"

Yuta exhaled frustratedly, slowly cocking his head to the side, he was met with Daeun's concerned gaze. "Listen yeah, he threw the first punch all because of that shit I pulled last week."

"The… locker incident?" Daeun questioned slowly and Yuta sighed, his hand gripping the back of her chair as he leans against his fist, somewhat annoyed with her incredulous questions.