Chapter 7

The weekend felt like it passed like a flash for Daeun as her alarm rang loudly, indicating that today's school

Smacking the snooze button, she slowly rose from her bed with a yawn, tiptoeing to her bathroom in tiredness.

While brushing her teeth, Daeun remembered that Seonghwa is going to wait for her at the bus stop. In remembrance of that she quickly brushed her teeth and got changed into her uniform, after grabbing her cello case and an apple, with that she ran out of her apartment.

Usually she'd wear her earphones while walking but today she forgot it leaving her very annoyed at herself.

The sky was grey as dull as Daeun speed walked to the bus stop, furiously chewing on her apple, wondering if Seonghwa was even waiting for her.

When she finally made it, she sees Seonghwa sitting on the bench listening to music on his airpods.

"Seonghwa!" The boy immediately looks up from his phone, grinning at the girl, she looks so happy and well it was his job too break that, gradually of course.

He walks to her slowly, a pout on his lips as she smiles, waiting for him, "Bae I've been waiting for you for nearly 20 minutes."

"Really? I'm so sorry." She quickly apologises, thinking Seonghwa waited for that long. The truth is he came about 2 minutes ago but to him it was hilarious seeing her say sorry to him.

Just you wait Bae Daeun, I'll make you even more sorry, Seonghwa thought grimly, "It's alright."

"I'm curious." She says out of nowhere, after they started walking, "What subjects do you take?"

Seonghwa smiles, stating, "I take modern dance and singing what about you though? I only know you take classical music."

"Yeah that's the only class available, and since I'm already practicing I got lucky." She chuckles embarrasedly.

"Ah, Yeosang also takes it. Must be boring as fuck." Seonghwa says, his eyes scanning her up and down while they walked.

"Shut up, you're boring." Daeun grumbles, glaring at him as he quickly averts his eyes away from her.

"If I'm so boring why are you here, still talking to me?"
"Ok fine, you're not too boring."

A comfortable silence withholds in the air for a few seconds, until Seonghwa breaks it, "Aren't you getting tired by carrying that big ass cello shit, give it to me Bae."

Daeun shakes her head whilst laughing, "Bro shut up you always say that and I never give it to you."

"Did you just bro-zone me?" Seonghwa gasps, his hands on his cheeks as he dramatically says, "No girl has ever bro-zoned me."

"Well then let me be the first." Daeun grins mischievously, before pouting as she sees how heartbroken Seonghwa is. But wasn't going to let go of it anytime soon.