Chapter 21

Loud footsteps echoed through the school hallway as he carelessly strode past the lockers, hands shoved in pockets almost intimidatingly

Loud footsteps echoed through the school hallway as he carelessly strode past the lockers, hands shoved in pockets almost intimidatingly. His newly dyed blonde hair shone under the bland lights that lit the hallway, the bored look on his face making him look even more threatening.

As he walked past other students they all froze in horror, watching him and for a second they all contemplated whether or not that's actually him.

"Oh my fucking god! The ace is back!"
"No way he's the ace, he's the fucking beast."
"He's back from that behaviour cult already?"
"Apparently he fucked up some teacher and she let him leave a month earlier than due."
"Damn they must've knocked some sense into him since the school's not up in flames yet..."

Hearing everyone gasp, murmur and quiver in fear around him made a smirk crawl onto his lips. They should be scared.

After all,
The troublemaker has finally made his way back to hell.

As Daeun and Seonghwa entered the classroom, hands knitted together they finally let go, Seonghwa grinned watching her sit with Jiwoo before he sat with Yeosang. An ethereal smile spread across his lips.

Yeosang decided not to say anything but instead observed both him and Daeun, who both look extremely happy which means there's a possibility he'll win his side of the bet.

He smirks at the thought, tongue running over his lip before he turned to Miss Anh who walked in with a stern look.

"So now you and Seonghwa don't walk together anymore?" Jiwoo questions, raising her brows as Daeun nods, "He picks you up and you both do the dirty in his backseat."

Immediately Daeun hits Jiwoo's shoulder, shaking her head repeatedly as she stifled her laughter, "Eww no! I cannot imagine me doing that right now. It gives me the chills."

Jiwoo chuckles, unknowingly the corner of her lips lifting into a slight smile seeing Daeun babble on about how much of an caring boyfriend Seonghwa is.

Maybe they were meant to be after all.

"Class I have an announcement!" Miss Anh yells, the chatter dies down and soon all the attentions on her, "As you all know the student who left for behaviour management unit has retur-"

The sound of the door swinging open made Daeun jolt up for a second, the class quiet for a moment before realising who had just walked in, whispers encasing the dread filled room.

Confused, she tapped Jiwoo who groans in pure annoyance, head slumped in palms as Daeun turns back to the boy that just entered the classroom.

He smirks, eyes raking over everyone's faces before it lands on Daeun. Eyed widened, she looks away from him as Miss Anh clears her throat, sourly commenting, "Welcome back Yuta."