Chapter 30

━━ ❛ sometimes your words hurt
me deeper than it should ❜ ━━

━━ ❛ sometimes your words hurtme deeper than it should ❜ ━━

HWA
HEY I DON'T WANT
TO BE TUTORED

HWA
its raining as well

R u stupid??? 😑

You're gonna fail math
if you don't get tutored

Besides how bad can
I be???

HWA
very.

NOO
Stop lying idiot

HWA
see u tmrw [AT SKL] 😘

Sighing, Daeun threw her phone onto her bed frustratedly. She didn't expect Seonghwa to be so reluctant about something that could benefit him for exams.

She planned to head to his place and just chill while going over math with him, his parents aren't home either so she didn't want him to be alone again.

"Fuck this." Daeun scowls, getting up abruptly as  she grabs her phone and bag. 

The trip to his place didn't take too long as she took the bus but something tells her that Seonghwa won't be too happy seeing her yet he can't turn her away in this weather.

She pursued a shaky exhale, head leant against the window, watching droplets of rain splatter on it on the other side, leaving a trail of water as it dripped down.

She wasn't thinking when she left the house in a thin jumper and tracksuits, her concern for Seonghwa only persisted in her mind.

After half an hour she wound up to his place, umbrella tilted up her head as she pressed the doorbell.

She shivered violently, pressing it again, eyes wandering around the deserted streets, huge houses scattered around.

"YA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Daeun flinched at the sound of his loud voice, looking up at the camera that flashed red staring down on her intimidatingly, "Can I come in please?"

Seonghwa sighs from inside the office, pressing a button so the gates opened up for her.

His heart pounded against his chest at the thought of her coming here in the rain just to teach him? Indeed she's head over heels for him.

He's not too sure about himself though.