Chapter 86

Daeun laid flat on her bed, her head buried in her arms as silence and deep thoughts overwhelm her

It was the their last night of the trip, after all those days of doing tiresome games and eating all that horrible cabin food, they were finally free to go home.

Daeun was supposed to be over the moon, buzzing with raw joy that she'll finally be going back to her cosy home. But no, in fact she was consumed by ravaging thoughts, thoughts of him.

She was still so confused, why had he promised to let her win when he was in the end, was going to take her tag. She still couldn't process the fresh print of betrayal lingering in her mind.

Oh yes, and to make things better Seonghwa's team had won.

"Daeun! Are you in there?!"

And there goes Somin's incessant screaming once again, her hand smacking against the door, creating a banging noise that would probably make people thinking that the girl is crazy- it wasn't a complete lie. Daeun lifts her head just barely off her pillow, groaning as she does so. "What is it?"

At the sound of her angelic voice, the door slammed open, the handle slamming into the wall harshly. Somin stomps into the room, stopping at the foot of Daeun's bed, her arms crossing over her chest. Another form of her sassiness.

"It's 10pm, do you know what that is?"

"Yes Somin, I kn-"

"Then why the fuck aren't you getting up?! The bonfires about to start!" Somin whined. Daeun sighed tiredly.

It was an apparent tradition that the seniors of Seouls School Of Arts have a bonfire night on the last night of their camp trip; no teachers, no worries and a lot of drinking. Drinking including cheap beer.

Daeun had no plan of coming to this so-called traditional night, why? Because Seonghwa was going to be there, all happy and proud and as pathetic as she seemed, she wasn't going to attend because of him.

Thus when she had told Lucas she wasn't going, he replied with a blatant no. So she told Taeyong, who answered with a plain no as well… and so did Yuta… and so did Jaehyun… Ten too… along with Somin.

"Sweetheart~ are you ready?"

Daeun sighed at the cheesy nickname, hearing the male swiftly glide into the room, she dug her face deeper into her pillow- as though it would make all her worries disappear. If only it were that easy.

"Get your fat ass up or else the drinks are going to run out. Do you not understand how much of a nightmare that is?" Somin wailed. Yuta glared at her irritatedly, his hand latching around her forearm, he shoves her in the direction of the door.

"No one's stopping you from drinking that cheap shit, get lost."

It was safe to say that Yuta disliked Somin; heck he disliked a lot of girls… expect Bae Daeun, she was an exception and he'll admit that.