Chapter 112

Did he just- Did he hear that correctly? Because why did it just seem like Bae Daeun, the girl he's begging for just asked him out? No prominent sarcasm or obvious dislike in her tone, in fact, she had this small yet undeniably sweet smile etched ...

Did he just-
Did he hear that correctly?
Because why did it just seem like Bae Daeun, the girl he's begging for just asked him out? No prominent sarcasm or obvious dislike in her tone, in fact, she had this small yet undeniably sweet smile etched across her rosy lips that made his stomach swarm with colourful butterflies. So damn pretty.

Holy shit she did ask him out.

Seonghwa's eyes widen after moments of crazed, bewildered thoughts zoomed through his mind. He couldn't believe it. He really couldn't believe it. He always thought he would have to be the one to end up doing something like this but let's just say in a more… dramatic way of some sort. Perhaps something like buying her an expensive diamond necklace or maybe even something personalized just to coax her into coming out with him- even though there would be a high possibility of her rudely declining even with gifts.

But this girl asked him so simply. He loved it.
Seonghwa nodded fast, attempting to tone down the smile etching wider and wider across his lips- it was working.

Daeun nods in response, eyes narrowing on his quivering lips. What the fu- you know what, she won't question it at this point.

"Okay just wait for me outside of the gates hm?"

"Sure." Seonghwa answered in an accidental high tone, immediately slapping his hand against his mouth with his eyes widening.

She chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief before she finds herself walking back outside into the audience. She initially came here for Yukhei and the rest of them and that's exactly what she'll carry on doing: cheering them on from the audience.

As soon as she made it back into the auditorium, the group were already on stage, spotlights shining on them and in that very moment it's as though she could see the very potential through them. She knows that despite the outcome of their performance that they did their very best.

Daeun luckily found a seat on the third row- close to the stage and close enough to see the company staffs reactions despite their stoic expressions.

As soon as she sat, loud and upbeat music immediately consumed the audience as students begin to cheer for 'group 7' as their aura practically burst on stage. Taeyong was centre and he was the first to move, sliding forward, his arms and legs moving in such a stealth yet explosive way before his hands grasp onto Ten and Yuta's shoulder and it's as though it was a smooth, polished wave of movement. The three began to dance in an almost street way. And before anyone could even comprehend through the cheers and screams of students, Jaehyun and Lucas smoothly join in.

The whole routine was furnished and glazed with such perfection that it was almost shocking to know that it was high school students dancing to their heart contents. Through the endless pushing of their hair- which added a sexy manner to their dance and their serious but brief flirtatious looks which certainly brightened their chances. They were charismatic.