15. The date

"There is no way I'm wearing that Angie, nope." Bee said, stress filling her voice. 

"What's wrong with the dress!? It's yours!" A livid Angelina said. 

"It's short, and you know Fred, we might be running somewhere, I don't want my ass out in the open!"

"Okay, here. Try this one on." said Alicia.

She put on some jeans and a black turtleneck long-sleeve shirt. 

"Hm, the shirt stays, not the jeans. Too casual."

"White pants?"

She tried the white pants, that were really loose on her ankles and she nodded in relief. 

"Okay, okay. Hair and make up, this is a tricky one." Bee said worried. 

"I'm going to pin you to a mirror, stop with the foolishness. You are gorgeous, give yourself some credit. Now, are you planning on kissing Freddie?" said Angie.

"I mean yeah, if nothing goes wrong... Besides we've been fooling around for a while now, it wouldn't be weird."

"Well then you are going to put one some red matte lipstick and then give us an explanation on why we didn't know you two were fooling around." Said a smirking Angie.  

Bee told the girls a very vague version of what was going on with Fred as she did her makeup. She had gold in here eyelids, and a soft blush. Some eyeliner and mascara and the red lipstick.

"Should I curl the ends? Maybe a half up, half down?"

"Leave it all down and I'll curl the ends. Angie is looking for some chunky earrings for you." Said Alicia. "Are you nervous?"

"I'm scared, Ali. Like this is what I've wanted for so long, I'm scared to fuck it up honestly."

"Oh but you won't, Fred is crazy about you." said the girl curling her hair with her wand. "My god you should see his eyes when he sees you. It's kind of lovely actually."

Angelina came back with some earrings. 

"Flats or heels?"

"I've already picked those boots. Just a little heel, so that I can still run if Filch decides to ruin this whole thing."

"Okay, pep talk time." said Angelina. "Now, I want you to have fun, use protection if the time is right, and be yourself. There is a boy downstairs head over heels for you, and you deserve the happiness. If he hurts you, we will be there to castrate Weasley, and I won't think about it twice. You are a strong, powerful woman and you deserve to be loved. Go get the boy, tiger!"

Bee hugged both girls and made her way to the common room. There she met Lee and George, who were looking at her with a puzzled expression. Clearly, they knew nothing about the date. 

"Well don't you clean up nice!" said George giving her a twirl. 

"Did you finally say yes to Pretty Boy Diggory?" 

"Not exactly, nope." 

Harry looked up from the sofa and went with them. 

"Is your hair actually curled?" Harry said amused. 

"Well yeah. Oh my Godric don't tell me it looks bad, I don't have time to change it now!"

"No!" said Harry urgently. "You look stunning, you really do!" 

"Now will you tell us who the lucky bloke -" George was cut by his twin entering the commons. 

"You ready, love?"