92. Paris

(Not that kind of Paris you kinky people) 

The second stop of the honeymoon was Paris. Fred had always wanted to visit the city, so he figured out a couple romantic days in the city of love would be perfect. He knew of a wizard that had fought back at Hogwarts, and he helped set up everything. They had a beautiful hotel room, and they had a muggle map that Fred needed a lot of help figuring out. 

Their first stop was the Louvre, since Bee just needed to see the art. Fred didn't have much to say, if she was happy, he was more than willing to hear her ramble on and on about the muggle paintings and painters, so be it. They ran around the museum, recreating pictures and figures between giggles like two teenagers in love. Fred placed her in an empty spot into the wall, and grabbed two tourists. 

"This one is a Black original" He said trying to sound fancy and posh. "One of a kind, really! It's said the authors were great people, and the good looking lady in the painting, was said to be the princess Bee, married to one Fredrick Weasley - show them the ring love." Fred whispered to her. "A true masterpiece! But priceless!" 

"Freddie what on Earth are you doing?"

"Showing off the most important masterpiece of this museum, of course." 

Bee blushed and grabbed his hand, pulling him in for a quick before running off again. She felt so alive, they needed this. She missed baby Sirius, but George would send a Patronus every night to make an update on the kid. He was doing beautifully, and according to George, the kid had his dad's face but her mum's attitude. And he was months old, the kid was going to raise hell at Hogwarts. 

Fred took Bee on a picnic next to the Eiffel tower, because he claimed he had to be cliché like that. Fred liked being romantically cliché. They had all sorts of fruit, cheese and bread, plus a bottle of wine from their days in Tuscany. The Sun was warming their bodies, even burning Fred a little, making him look permanently blushing. 

"Oh stop it, Fred! You look cute!" 

"I do not, I look like a whole lobster!"

"No you don't!" 

"Yes you do!" 

Fred took a sip of his wine huffing under his breath. Bee, ready to make him laugh again, took a piece of bread and threw it to his face, making Fred gasp and throw a grape back to her, which she caught with her mouth. 

"You forget, dear Freddie, I'm the cooler one." 

"Oh sod off, you caught a grape with your mouth, how does that make you cooler?" 

"It just does, I'm sorry, I don't make the rules." 

"Have I ever told you how in love I am with you?"

"I'd hope did, we have a child to raise, you know?"

"How do you think Baby Sirius is doing without us?" 

"Oh he is just fine, Georgie says so and I trust him. Plus Lee and him are spoiling him rotten I just know. And best believe your mum is there to help. Remember how she was when Victoire was born? Oh Freddie how cute will the baby look with one of your mum's sweater!" 

"You really are enjoying this whole being a mum thing, aren't you?" 

"Can you blame me? We're the greatest team that world has ever seen."

"Yeah we are, I guess it's always been you and I against the world, now it's you and I and baby Sirius." 

Fred's final date for the day was dinner in a rooftop, where they could see the whole city and the stars. He was sporting a black suit with  white shirt, and his hair was slicked back, with a single strand of hair falling down his forehead. Bee on the other hand was wearing a long red dress, with a slit on one leg. She decided to wear her hair down, letting it cascade down her shoulders. Fred had also placed a record player so that they could dance under the stars. 

Dinner went smoothly, and the food was great. Fred looked at her, his wife, and he could still feel his heart racing like when he was eleven. Her laugh made him feel like he was a little kid again, it made him feel like everything was okay. When dinner was over, and after eating an insane amount of ice cream, Fred got up, extending his hand to her. 

"Care for a dance?" 

"Sure." 

He pulled her to his chest, as they began gently swaying to the music.  The locked eyes, smiled and blushed, as Fred put his forehead against hers. 

"You look so beautiful tonight, my love." He whispered. "You always do."

"You just look at me like that because we're married!" She half-joked. 

"No, no. I mean yes, sure. But I don't think you understand just how beautiful you actually are, Bee. At least to me. It's not just you with your hair done and a red dress. It's also you on a wedding dress, it's you wearing one of my shirts and messy hair and it's also you wearing nothing. You are the utter definition of beauty. Why don't you see it?"

"I've felt beautiful Freddie, mostly when I'm with you, but I've never considered my self beautiful as it is."

"What?" 

"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe this is second hand damage from Adrian and his goons back at Hogwarts, maybe it's the fact that I've just had a baby and that makes me really insecure too. But yeah. It's weird. But it's not you, love. I've felt this way for years, it's not going to go away easily." 

"I get where you're coming from. But I want you to understand something. To me, you are the most beautiful being in the universe. And it goes beyond the beauty, the appearance. It's almost ethereal. You have this way of seeing the world, of seeing the little things and you actually pay attention to those. You have little things you always do, like for instance, you get out of bed and you tap your right foot twice against the the floor because Sirius told you to. And every night you look at the stars and the moon for clarity. You stick your tongue out when you concentrate and your eyes twinkle when you read love novels. And you still blush when I compliment you, just like you are right now."

"You really think that?" 

"Yes! My point is, you are a beautiful being. And I feel lucky I get to see that everyday of my life. I'm lucky I get to see you in all of your forms. To me, Bee Weasley, nobody compares to you. No one ever has, and no one ever will." 

"I love you, Fred. Beyond words."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my loves! 

I know I was going to take a break but I wanted to add a sweet little filler to the story. I know most of you who read this are from the USA and the UK, but here is a music recommendation for you all: Jorge Drexler. I imagine this is the song they are slow dancing too. 

Also! The first chapter of the Charlie fanfic is up! 

This is your daily reminder that you are loved and cared for. And I'm proud of you for waking up this morning, and making it this far. You go!!! You are doing a beautiful job, so don't give up. You can get anything you set your mind to, I believe in you. And drink water, stretch and unclench your jaw. Go soak up some Sun. You've made it this far, you've got this. 

-Berts <3