35. Dadfoot

Bee was sitting in her room, reading. Ever since the detention with Umbridge happened, the woman had been giving her hell, and it was slowly getting to her. She stopped looking into mirrors and felt guilty when hanging with her friends. So whenever classes finished, she'd go straight to her dorm. Being as seventh year and having your own room had its perks. 

For instance, no one would know when if she skipped meals unless someone was with her. She was doing that quite a lot to avoid Umbridge's eyes on her. Usually Fred would bring her some food up to her. She had lost the light she had, the sunflower now looked down to the floor no longer reaching for the sUn. 

Fred, George and Lee were worried, but this had taken a big toll on Harry. The DA was coming along just nice, but he had started lashing out at teachers. He hated this, he hated the way Umbrigde would degrade his sister in such a way, so much so that at points he would get the detentions so she wouldn't go through it alone. He swore, if he ever saw the bitch outside of school, Harry would end her. Azkaban had to be better than this anyways. 

Back to reality, it was the first Quidditch match of the season, Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw, so of course visitors were allowed. Molly Weasley was not about to miss her daughter's first match, so Wolfstar, Bill and Molly were taking a little trip to the school to watch the game, unaware of how things were in the school.

"What happened here?" said Bill walking the halls of the school. 

Hogwarts had always been a place full of life, and seeing the state of if now made Bill want to throw up. He wondered how many more stupid rules he would pass by, how many students with their heads lowered down he'd see before reaching the pitch. But what stood out to him the most how some of them had their hands wrapped. 

The lot made their way to the pitch, finally sitting down and waiting for Bee. 

"She'll be here, the twins won't go out to the pitch without their lucky charm in the audience." said Ron, who hadn't made the team that year. "Look, there she is! Bee over here!"

Sirius and Remus almost had a heart attack when they saw the girl missing the light. She had started to look closer to how she looked when she got kidnapped. Skinny, bags under her eyes and tired. The second she hugged her dad, she started softly crying. The band started to play as she pulled away not breaking the hug. She just needed her dad with her, nothing else. 

"LADIES, GENTLEMAN AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN, WELCOME TO THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SEASON" said Lee as he started his last year narrating the matches. "THIS IS LEE JORDAN AS ALWAYS. LET'S WELCOME THE TEAMS!" 

Everyone started flying their brooms as Lee recited their names, making jokes in between. Fred searched for his favourite green eyes in the audience.  

"AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE BEATERS FOR THE GRYFFINDOR TEAM, FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY, AND THEIR LUCKY CHARM IN THE AUDIENCE, MISS BEE BLACK. WHO NEEDS FELIX FELICIS WHEN YOU HAVE A LOVE SO PURE, AYE? OUCH, SORRY MINNIE." 

Fred made his way to Bee in his broom, kissing her. 

"For good luck." he smirked as he left her blushing, not even looking at Sirius and Remus watching the whole thing. 

"Who knew young Fred was this smooth? It must have rubbed off from the older siblings." laughed Bill. 

"What's on their hands?" asked Molly, "You lot have all stuff on them is it a new craze or something?" 

"It's punishment" said Bee speaking for the first time, not leaving her gaze from the twins. "We all have them, Umbrigde has a special quill for us. We all have the scars. Fred and George have I must behave like an adult in their hands. Harry and Ginny I must not tell lies."