82. Arthur, Percy and baby number 3

Baby number 3. 

The words didn't let Harry sleep at night. Did that mean Bee wasn't in real danger? Number 3. But this would be Bee's second pregnancy, it didn't mean anything. It would actually be the first one because she lost the other baby. Maybe they had to wait until Bee's third pregnancy, but then again Harry remembered Bee didn't want to have too many kids, so she'd wait in between kids. 

The idea of something happening to his nephews was something he hated with a passion. Harry had the same intrusive thought as Bee: they wanted their kids to be magical, but not to go through what they had. Sure Fred wouldn't let anything happen to the kids, but something about their kids having to go through what he did during his years at Hogwarts didn't sit well with him and Bee at all. Of course now there wasn't a professor obsessed with anyone's mother, they had Neville there and good old Dumbledore was gone, the kids shouldn't be risking their lives at all. But the thought was there.

Baby number 3. 

Bee was unaware about all of this. It was month 5, and now that you just couldn't miss the bump, Molly urged her to close the café and spend time at the Burrow. Up until the fourth month mark the pregnancy was going smooth, but now that her cravings had been all over the place and Molly was happy to cook them all for her and she was thankful for The Burrow. 

"I'm telling you Molly, this one has their dad's stomach!" 

She had also spent a lot of time with Arthur and Percy. Getting to know Perce was... An experience. The man had been learning not to be a prat and it was a whole challenge, but at the same time, Bee was thankful to have someone who could talk about her books. 

"Did you know, Fred learn a play by heart for me?" 

"I'm guessing Romeo and Juliet?" 

"How'd you know?"

"Because the git never gave it back!" 

And Arthur had been a delight. But what Arthur was enjoying the most was what they had name Muggle Trash Cuisine, aka fast food cravings. Arthur, much like Fred, had loved McDonald's, taking a special interest in chicken nuggets. He had examined the thing left and right, almost like tasting a fancy wine. 

On this particular afternoon, Bee had been craving mac and cheese, but of course that did not exist in muggle grocery stores so she had to improvise with Arthur, as Molly was gone for the afternoon. The both of them put some random pasta in a pot to boil it, and then it was time for the cheese. For some reason they had 5 different cheeses in the fridge and she wanted all 5 of them in the sauce. 

"Okay so you have to cut them in really small strings and them cut those in cubes."

Fred for some reason thought that it was an extremely fun thing. Both his dad and wife cutting cheese with determination, tongues out in concentration too. But at the same time it was very wholesome to him. He made his way over at Percy in the sofa. 

"Nice one she is, huh? Never cared much for her back at Hogwarts. Now on the other hand..."

"Percy what the fuck are you talking about?" 

"Bee, of course."

"My wife, of course." said Fred in a mocking tone. 

"But are you guys like... on good terms?" 

"I'm sorry are you asking me if you can pursue my wife?" 

"Um... Yes." Percy as casually as he could. 

"She's pregnant! With my baby!" 

"We could try coparenting." 

Fred scoffed in disbelieve. He closed his eyes and sat on the sofa, mentally calming himself down not to hex Percy until he was bald and missed an eye. This couldn't be. Sure Percy looked like he had weird unspoken fetishes but pregnant women was too far fetched, even for the ginger. And the woman in question being his wife.