74. Restart

It seemed that with Bee getting her full memory back, life at Diagon Alley had bloomed again, meaning it was time for the reopening of the café and the shop. Fred and Bee weren't all that nervous, mostly excited that the Wizarding world had the magic it lost back. They decided that to celebrate both of the reopenings, they'd have a date night in Muggle London, but so far his plan for the perfect day started making breakfast for the two of them. 

Bee woke up looking for the ginger who was mean't to be sleeping next to her, but at the lack of body by her side, she decided to go to kitchen. And there he stood. With only his pj's pants on, and bed hair, the stubbly face she had grown to love and his tongue sticking out in concentration. He looked hot yet terribly adorable, and she couldn't help but to sneak her arms around his torso and kissing his shoulder. 

"Well good morning to me and me only" he said rising an eyebrow and turning his head a little to see the girl with her cheek pressed on his back, his raspy voice earning a smile from her. "All of this time together and I still can't put into words just how great you look in my clothes." 

She let go of him and sat down on the counter, grabbing a berry from the bowl. 

"Hey!" he said standing in between her legs. "That's for breakfast, not for stealing!" 

"But I'm hungry Freddie" she protested in a joking manner, pouting at him. 

He cupped her face with both hands to kiss her, pecking her lips as she smiled onto the kiss. Fred slipped another berry in her mouth, making her hum in satisfaction. 

"You have me wrapped around your finger, have I ever told you?"

"Several times, but I like to hear it." 

Bee stood up to start making the tea, reaching up for the mugs as Fred grabbed them from her hands. 

"Whatever in the world do you think you are doing?" 

"Making tea!"

"Nope, sorry. Go back to the counter, I'm making breakfast today." 

"But it's just the t-"

"I said go back to the counter, darling." 

"Okay" she smirked, going to the counter furthest from where Fred was cutting the fruit. 

"Petty, are we?" 

She just stuck her tongue out to him, and raised her middle finger for him to see. Fred continued to cut the fruit, occasionally looking back at her and silently laughing at the girl who pretended not to see him. 

"Will you stop being a pain in the ass and come have breakfast or...?" 

She just nodded, but before Fred could sit down, the girl had stepped out from his shirt and grabbed a plate and a cup, going to sit down in silence in the sofa swaying her hips in the process making him groan. But he was not going to lose this time, so he took off his pants, sitting in the kitchen counter, smirking at her while they ate. That was until she poured a little tea on herself by accident, the liquid falling on her chest. 

"Okay, that's it." said Fred jumping off the counter and going to the sofa. 

She squealed and giggled as Fred practically jumped on her, making out with her. Again, their little bubble made it impossible for them to hear Charlie, George and Lee apparate behind them.

"Seriously guys? How are you already going at it it's 8 in the morning!" said George. 

 "Damn Bee, proving once again you are the hotter Weasley" said Lee checking her out.