22. Sunflowers

"George Fabian Weasley get your ass in here before I kill you" said Bee entering the common room. 

Let's rewind for a second, shall we? Fred and George had the plan ready, the Ginger hair dye to match their heads already in their hands and literally everyone involved in this. February 12th had to be Fred's lucky day. He woke up and gathered everyone at 6 am in the common room to go over the plan once more. 

"I swear to god Fred if this doesn't work you are making my homework until we graduate" groaned Lee from his bed. 

Fred had gathered Angie, Alicia, Lee, George and the Golden Trio in the room, and had given them protean charmed pieces of paper so they could communicate. Once everyone had everything ready, the plan was starting, much to an unsuspecting Bee who hadn't even opened her eyes yet. Angie was the first one to act. Her and Alicia went back to the dorm and faked waking up just as she did. 

"Morning ladies, ready for breakfast?" said Bee knowing it was Saturday and waffles were waiting for her down at the Great Hall. 

Angie for some reason insisted they had to look cute, making Bee wear the same turtleneck from the first date with Fred and a white skirt. 

"Hey Alicia you coming?" asked Bee. 

"I'll be down in a sec, gotta find something."

She had to find nothing, but instead her job was to lead George to their bathroom to put the dye in Bee's shampoo and conditioner. Angie made sure to be far enough to nod to George so he could go up. They made their way to the Great Hall and sat down, none of their friends with them. Not that she noticed anyway. Mr. Lee Jordan was wearing some sunglasses and a Hufflepuff uniform was recording everything with Fred's camera from another table. 

As they sat down, Angie swatted her hand away from the table a little and a little tray floated in front of her. It had bacon, eggs and waffles, tea, a vase with a sunflower inside and a note. Bee reached for the note and a smile spread to her lips. 

"I'd like for you and I to go romancing, say the word your wish is my command."

She was blushing and Lee gave Angie a thumbs up, meaning she had to carry on with the plan. They ate happily and as they finished, Bee got up from the table. 

"You should take the vase and the sunflower" said Angelina to the girl. 

"Are you involved in this?"

"Um no, but if I were the person I think I'd like it if you took it."

Bee nodded and kept the flower and the vase. They went up to the dorm and met with Alicia. Angie went to the toilet and sent a signal through the charmed parchment to tell them part 1 of the plan was done. Lee sent back another one to say he had everything recorded. 

"Have you guys seen the twins? By now they'd already be here making noise." asked Bee. 

"I think Fred was feeling a bit under the weather so Georgie is taking care of him" said Angelina trying to find an excuse. 

"Oh maybe I should go check up on him." 

"Oh no, George said he was very cranky, yes sooo cranky, I think it's better if we let them be." said Alicia. 

"Okay... Hey Ali do you know anything about a breakfast tray?" 

"No I don't but that sounds nice" Alicia said smirking. 

As predicted, Bee had gone to the library to study for a bit. 

Part 2 starts now, everybody get ready sent Fred.