106. A ball pt.1.: Avada Kedavra

"A ball?" Asked Bee, grasping what Draco had just told them. "So they are dumb dumb?" 

"That is the plan, yes. But they won't attack until after midnight. Wood is out for Fred, Jessica will take on Bee. They won't move baby Sirius from the Manor because they think you'll think he'll be moved. It won't be full of Death Eaters, regular folks like Potter or Jordan are invited too. They'll make it seem as normal as possible. The plan is to take you both out in there." 

"I thought they hated them...?" 

"Aurors and healers are important people in the eyes of society, it's the easiest bait possible, and an easy way to cover what they want to do." 

"Are you sure about this?" Asked Fred. 

"If this doesn't work, they'll come for you at home. I've convinced them already Sirius won't show if he is a little more magical until he's two. He'll be fine. They think with a suit and a ballgown duelling will be harder. Plus, they think that you too will be too distracted to do anything." Explained Draco.

"Fucking idiots, I'm telling you." Said Bee. "We should have a plan. I'm not going to leave the manor without my son. They want to fight? I'll fight. Freddie, get Harry, Charlie and Glee. We have something to plan, and Death Eater ass to kick." 

Fred and Draco shared an uneasy look. When Bee got something stuck with her, it was going to happen regardless, only now her life was at stake. Once everyone got there, her patience started thinning quick as no plan was good enough in her eyes.

"We still need a bait! A distraction!" 

"I'll do it." Whispered Charlie, who still hadn't said a word. 

"No you won't." Answered Bee back. "I love you far too much to let you do this while grieving. It's not fair to you."

"I can do this. I got a few hair from Dimitri, with some polyjuice potion I could turn into him, distract them... Make them believe something went wrong and..." 

"No! Charlie you need to heal!" 

"Maybe this gives me closure..."

"Charlie..." 

"Let's do this in a fair way. Close your eyes, and raise your hand if you are okay with me doing this." 

Everyone did as he said, but no one raise their hands. This didn't stop Charlie from lying to everyone about it, not sure why, but he had to do it. 

"Well, looks like I helping you with this. I'm sure the twins have some potion on the store, I can go get the hair. This is how this is going to go. I'll distract the lot while you get the baby and get out of there, I'll follow suit I promise." 

And so, the day of the ball had come. Truth be told, they were all scared, going into the Manor meant there was the possibility of not going out. They looked a little extra good, if they were going, they were going in style. Bee was sporting a red velvet dress, long up to her ankles in case they had to make a run for it, and black heels. Fred was wearing a simple black tux, with a red bow tie to match with her. The two of them had changed silently, not daring to say a word. 

"Freddie..." 

"Yes love?" Said Fred tying his shoes. 

"Whatever happens today, you have to promise me, you'll move on."

"Bee..." 

"I'm not saying one of us has to die today. Not at all. But, if for some reason that someone is me, you have to promise me you'll seek happiness again. You have to promise Sirius will grow up knowing all the stories about us, about Hogwarts. The happy things."