Hailee is Ill

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested: kxtebelova

Summary: Hailee is unwell and Y/n takes care of her.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I stir awake to hearing someone throwing up, I look around and reach my arm out for my girlfriend, Hailee, but I don't feel her. I sit up a little and look over at Hailee's side to see her not there and the bathroom light is on, I rush out of the bed and walk over to see Hailee's head hung over the toilet, she flushes it and leans back holding her stomach in pain and sweating a bit. I walk over to her,

"Hi, baby." I greet her softly, sitting down on the floor with her; she gasps at this and looks away from me. Hiding herself.

"No, go away." She tells me, beckoning for me to move away from her, I look at her confused,

"Wha—? Hailee, what's wrong?"

"I don't want you to see me so ugly." Hailee expresses to me, I rub her back and place a kiss on her upper back.

"You are not ugly," I express to her, she turns around to look at me, probably to see if I was lying. I offer her a smile and run my right hand through her hair, "how come you didn't wanna wake me up?"

"I didn't want you to think I was ugly. Plus, it's not exactly the hottest sight to see me throw up." Hailee expresses to me, I place a kiss on her head.

"I get why you'd think that but I want to take care of you." I tell her, she turns her whole body to facing me and I give her a light smile, I'm glad to see that she's not hiding anymore.

"You do?"

"Yeah, of course I do." I reply softly, she leans into me. Smiling lightly. "How does a shower feel?" I suggest to her, she hums at this, nodding her head at my suggestion.

"I'd like that."

"Do you think that it's all out? Or do you feel like you might throw up again?" I ask her, she shakes her head lightly.

"I think I got it all out." She admits,

"Okay," I hum out and stand up, her letting go of me. I kneel down and pick her up in my arms, I walk over to the counter and set her down delicately, before I tap her upper arms, "arms up for me, my love." I whisper to her softly, she puts her arms up and I rest my hands on the bottom of her t-shirt, moving it up. I take it off and set it down on the floor, she shuffles a bit and I help her take her grey sweatpants off. I set them down and look up at her, she looks a little pale. "Is it okay if I take this off?" I ask pointing at her pants and bra, she nods her head and I help her off of the counter, she turns around and I move her hair out of the way. I unhook her bra and she moves her pants down, I place a kiss on her shoulder and get undressed, I turn the shower on and soon enough, we get in and I wash her hair for her as she told me how she needed to wash her hair but she couldn't be bothered doing it later on in the day because of how sick she feels.

***

I wake up and I don't feel Hailee anywhere near me, I open my eyes, itching them for a moment then stretch; I try to crack my back and when I turn to Hailee's direction, I see her on the other-side of the bed, I look at her confused. I move over toward her and when I wrap my arms around her waist, she turns around and wraps her arms around my neck, she cuddles into me; tucking her head into my neck, I place a kiss on her head.