Competition Awaits The Cursed 2

A/N: Kate Bishop x Reader

PART TWO!

WOOHOO!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I leave my bedroom and head toward the front door, smiling at it once again as even on the inside, it was covered in black snakes. I can't help but not stare at it for a moment, wondering if that's what they think of me. As a snake. Which brings me to wanting to try and figure out my name, who I am and what happened to me. Since... well, I'd really love to know what happened to me and kick ass trying to figure out who decided to make me feel like I'm being choked to death. I shake my head, deciding to think of that later. I open the doors hesitantly, and peak my head outside, hoping that I didn't hit the guards with the door, yet they were out of the way, I sigh in relief. Glancing at the three of them.

"I'm gonna go to the gym, can one of you take me?" I ask them, Mason and Hunt look at Havillard who moves in front of me and nods his head.

"Yes, follow me, Ma'am." He tells me, beginning to walk. I curtsey to Mason and Hunt making them smile again, I turn around and walk behind Havillard. Keeping a reasonable distance between me and him, I try to catch up, yet he is quite a fast walker, so I decide against it.

"Are you good at fighting, Havillard?" I ask him, jogging to him as I try to catch up since he directs me through the castle; toward the staircase so we can go downstairs and head toward the gym. He nods his head, keeping his hands by his side. Closely against his sides.

"Yes, I'd say so."

"Do you ever think that you would be open to having a nice little spar with me, sometime?" I ask him, looking over at him as I rest my hands in front of myself. Connecting them together. I notice his expression change into slight confusion, before it settles, I pick up on him debating it and there's a sudden silence that befalls the both of us; us now walking down the stairs, while I try to look somewhat elegant even though my clothes show the exact opposite of that. I notice his raven black hair that lightens in the sunlight, his eye colour being gray and his bright teeth – his teeth almost being as bright as the sun – makes him... look somewhat attractive. Including his height – making me believe that he is 6'3 maybe even 6'4. It adds more attraction, I suppose. I can see why some of the lady-guards have been batting their eyelashes at him. Royal Guard Havillard had quite the pale skin though, as if he had never endured a tan before which I think is rather odd but then again, it suits him rather well.

"I, uh, I might consider it. However, I do have quite a busy schedule though." Havillard informs me, I nod my head lightly and we arrive at the bottom of the stairs, I see someone jog past us and watch a definitely 6ft man with brown hair; dark brown eyes, rather tanned, as if he had just went to the beach and the sunburn turned into a tan, I notice a few freckles here-and-there on his face, a brilliant figure as you could simply tell by the way his calves flexed while he continued to run and his broad shoulders. The way he ran was also perfect, especially for someone who isn't a Runner. He ran outside, as he watches me, slowing down before turning back around and continuing to run. "That's Prince Ace Kingsley." Havillard informs me, pointing at the man who just jogged past us, I continue to stare at him and once he is out of sight; I turn to Havillard, "A lot of women fan over him, more than I think is necessary." He expresses to me, I raise an eyebrow at this as he sounds like he might be jealous with the attention that Prince Ace is receiving.

"Are you jealous?" I ask him, lowering my voice and head slightly. I raise my right eyebrow, noticing him stare at me for much longer than I think he anticipated. I grin at this. He adverts his eyes elsewhere and begins to walk in the direction that Prince Ace just came from.