Cute Pregnancy Moments

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Requested by: theweirdo_ofgermany

Summary: Hailee is pregnant and Y/n is taking care of her and they are super cute together.

This is gonna be a short chapter as I can't think of many ideas, sorry.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I wake up to Hailee looking at me, I get a fright at this before catching my breath, her laughing lightly.

"Jesus, you scared me." I tell her, I see her just smiling at me. "What? What'd I do?"

"I have a craving..." She tells me, I huff at this and go to turn around but she turns me around to her, 

"I can't avoid this, can I?" I ask her, she shakes her head with a wide smile; I grin at this and nod my head, "Okay, what would you like?" I ask her,

"I really want a cheeseburger." She tells me, I nod my head and get up and put some socks and shoes on, I help her out of bed and give her one of my hoodies, I put it on for her and put her shoes on for her. I help her up and we head out to the car and I start to drive around, trying to find an open place that sells cheeseburgers. "Thanks for doing this." She tells me, I shrug lightly.

"It's okay." I tell her,

*****

I walk into the room to see Hailee trying some clothes on, her pregnancy bump is starting to show and she looks so cute with it. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her, resting my chin on her shoulder; she rests her head against mines,

"Hi, baby." She greets me, I place a kiss on her cheek before looking at her through the mirror.

"Hello, my love. How are we feeling today?" I ask her, she sighs lightly, running her hand through her hair; I just admire her features as she looks really beautiful today— she looks beautiful every single day but the sun light makes her features even more beautiful.

"I feel okay, the baby seems to be okay." She grins out, I place a kiss on her cheek. 

"That's good, what've you eaten today?" I ask her, she stays silent trying to think but I pick her up and take her to the kitchen, sitting her down on the chair. "You stay here, I'll make you some food." I tell her, I go to move but I feel myself get pulled back and a pair of lips against mines, I kiss her back and hold her close; the kiss turning into a heated make out session, I try to pull away but she pulls me back, when breathing becomes an issue. "I gotta go make you some food."

"No, stay with me." She says, pulling me closer toward her, between her legs; I chuckle at this and rest my hand on her neck,

"You are one horny fuc—"

"Hey," She says, hitting my arm, "no swearing." She tells me off, I laugh at this and place a kiss on her head before going to move but she moves her legs around my waist and traps me, I turn to her, 

"You are hungry, my love. Let me take care of you." I tell her, softly. She sighs softly before puckering her lips,

"One more." She tells me, which I laugh at. I lean down and glance at her lips before looking into her eyes, smiling. I kiss her lips and she kisses me back, holding me close.

*****

I'm sitting in the living room, watching some TV while Hailee is resting in bed, I'm pretty sure she's napping but she never likes to admit it as she tries to tell me that she never naps during the day but it's one of the things that she does the most. She's really tired and it's understandable on why she's always tired. I mean she literally is carrying a baby, I'd be a little confused if she wasn't tired out or anything.