Wanted and Desired

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Hailee walks into her math class and waits to see who she sits next to as she has the headmaster / Math teacher, Mr Castillo as her teacher. When the girl who sits next to her, turns out to be the headmaster's daughter, her desire for the girl becomes more and more.

INSPO: Sweet Innocent

This is a personal story, if you followed the one-shot book before this, I posted about a story idea and this is how they meet so the girl will be named Kathleen but you can change it to whatever you like : )

Thank you so much for 7k! I love you all so much, thank you for the support, I LOVE YOU! ❤️

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into the classroom and Mr Castillo tells me where my seat is, (one thing to note about Mr Castillo is that he is also the headmaster of this school, yet he likes to continue to teach, I don't know why though) I try to look at who I'm sat next to, but I didn't get a good enough look; however, I do get a good seat. Up at the back, on the right, closest to the heater and I get to choose if I have it on or off for the class, and I got the wall seat! It was practically the best seat that you could get. I wait and wait to see who I have to sit next to for the year, it excites me and worries me as I don't want to sit with any of the popular girls: Clarissa Robinson, Ashley Ross, Rachel Bennet, and Heather Brooks.

I hear a chair move beside me, and it was a girl, yet it's someone I've never seen before; she has short brown hair, that was fluffy and curly, she has freckles on the bridge of her nose as a few were across her face. She looks over at me and offers a smile, she points at the seat beside me,

"Is it alright if I sit down?" She asks me, I don't know why but I feel myself profusely blush at this. No one has asked me if they could sit down, they normally just sit down and mind their own business, yet she asked since she seems like the type of person to. She also looks like the type of person to not to want to bother anyone. Someone sort've like me.

"Oh, uh, yes. Yes, of course." I allow, she nods her head and sits herself down beside me, setting her bag down on the table and opening it, pulling out her math jotter and math textbook. She grabs a pen that she found freely at the bottom of her bag and hums contently, smiling to herself; what made her so contently happy? Who knew, but I have to admit, it was pretty cute to see her happy. She shoves her bag under the table after zipping it up and sighs, leaning back in her chair as she waits for class to start; I turn to see her pen simply spinning around her middle and ring finger, before she moves it to her index and it spins around her thumb, landing perfectly for her to hold. I grin at this, trying it myself yet it is quite difficult, so I fail. It seems like it needs practise.

"Want some help?" She asks me, I turn to her confused, "want some help?" what does that even mean?

"Pardon?"

"You tried my trick, I was just—" She pauses and looks at me before shying away and turning back to her jotter, "I'm sorry." She apologises quietly, looking down at her feet and tapping the desk rhythmically.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologise." I express to her; she turns to me and offers a shy smile before she looks away quickly; she seems quite introverted but in a cute way. And also, it'd be very awkward since I'll have to sit next to her for the whole entire year. Suffer in silence. Especially since she seems like a really good person. She continues to do these tricks with her pen that seems to catch my attention either too late or I never know how to do them. They look and are difficult. It makes me want to know how she does them. It's quite fascinating actually. "How?" I mutter to myself, I see her turn to me, and my eyes widen in shock at this; I didn't expect her to actually hear me, I quickly look down at my notebook, and continue to write on the board. Trying to recover from the embarrassment of being caught.