Plot Twist

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Requested by: emandemvm

This is basically the concept of Plot Twist by Marc E and Hailee <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's POV:

I'm at this party with my friends right now and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bored, I just wanna go home and snack on some food while watching loads of movies, I look around the room before finding a beautiful girl, talking and laughing with Anderson; I feel a smile tug on my lips, feeling my head fall to the floor before looking back. I lean toward Anna, tapping her shoulder,

"Hey, I got a quick question." I inform her, Anna turns to me, staying close to me, our bodies almost against one another because of how busy this room is,

"What's up?" She asks, sweetly, her drunkenness being obvious. I point toward the girl by Anderson, her eyes following my finger, her shutting one eye and moving her head beside my index finger, making me laugh softly.

"Who's she?" I ask her, Anna squints her eyes, leaning forward.

"The... Her?" She guesses, pointing at the one beside her, I move her hand, "Oh, got it. Got it... uh... oh! Oh, I know her, she was so sweet. Name's Y/n L/n. Sweet, charming, flirtatious but a very big player." She informs me, I let my shoulders fall, sighing. Great, of course the hottest girl here is a player... as I go to look away from her, I notice her glance around, both of us catching each other's eyes for a moment before we both double-take and stare at one another for a moment, she offers a smile at me, nodding her head toward me; I return the smile and look back at Anna, hoping to keep her looking. "Girl, she still staring." Anna tells me, hitting my arm and gasping, "She staring, she's staring!" She exclaims and continuously hits my shoulder repeatedly, before looking at someone random who was glaring at her, "Can you calm down? Jesus." She complains, grabbing my hand and directing me away, making me laugh, I glance toward Anderson and Y/n to see Y/n looking me up and down, pushing her tongue against her cheek with a smile, before turning to Anderson.

(A/N: Idk why but that reminds me of the song where it's like, 'I can see you staring there from across the block with a smile on your mouth and a hand on your— huh', love to see it gals)

I blush lightly, looking back at Anna to see her directing me toward the bathroom. "You're coming to pee with me, I need you to hold the door shut cause last time I was in there, I got walked in on by a 40 year old woman who has definitely not been touched in 5 years." She informs me, making me laugh at her randomness, we head inside and wait in a 2 minute line, before we head inside and I shut the door for her and hold it shut, facing the wall as we talk while she pees.

Once she's done, we head outside the stall and as Anna goes to wash her hands, I feel someone rest their hand on my waist, moving me out of the way delicately, I look to apologise to the girl to see Y/n smiling at me,

"Hey, sorry." I apologise to her, her shaking her head and stopping where she is, her hand still on my waist,

"It's all right." She dismisses, offering a beautiful smile, I glance at her lips before looking into her eyes, seeing her already staring at my lips, her eyes having a sort've hunger in them before looking into my eyes again, continuing her smile before heading into the stall, keeping it shut.

"How'd she do that?" Anna asks, drying her hands, I shrug lightly, heading over to her. She continues to dry her hands and Y/n soon comes out beginning to wash her hands then dry them, both her and Anna drying their hands until Anna puts the tissue into the bin, both of us heading outside, however, I feel a hand grab my hand and be tugged, I turn around, stumbling toward the person to see Y/n.