Stalker

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Requested by: meems03

Summary: Hailee has a stalker and her girlfriend, Y/n, picks up on it and when the stalker tries to attack Hailee, Y/n fights them off but ends up having to go to the hospital for a serious injury. Will she survive? Find out...

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's POV:

I'm walking down the street as I'm going to meet my friend, Kaitlyn, at a coffee shop just a couple of minutes away, I put my phone in my pocket and continue to walk down the street, glancing around to see what stores were around, I kinda miss my girlfriend and I wish she could've joined us but she promised her friends that she would go to the skatepark with them and whenever she goes there, there's always a funny story to hear so I'm excited to hear the story. I look around me and notice a guy turn around, he's wearing all black and pulls out his phone. Odd. I face ahead and continue to walk, looking out for the shop.

"Mhmm..." I let out, wondering where it is, she said it was around here. I turn the corner as it must be down this street and I glance back and see the guy following me again, what the hell? I start to walk a little faster even though I'm walking moderately fast. I hear my name and look around to see the guy quickly lean against a post and laugh at this phone, I roll my eyes at this.

"Hailee." I feel someone tap my shoulder which I jump at and squeal at, I quickly turn around and see Kaitlyn, sighing in relief. "Sorry for scaring you, I—I didn't...—"

"No, it's okay. Uh, hey! Hey!" I greet her, opening my arms for a hug, she hugs me back.

"Hey." She greets me, laughing lightly. We pull away and we head inside to the coffee shop and order our drinks.

*****

I'm on my phone as I'm in the car, waiting for my girlfriend Y/n to finish her work and come to my car so I can drive us phone, I have my window open and hear some sort've clicking, I look around and see a guy turning away from me, he looks familiar?

He takes a couple of photos of down the street and the sunset,

"Hello, love." I hear Y/n say to me, I turn toward the passenger's side door and see her shut the door; her putting the seatbelt on, she leans over and places a kiss on my cheek. I kiss hers and when she tries to move back, I cup her chin, turning her toward me and kissing her lips; she kisses me back, wrapping an arm around my neck as her right hand rests on my cheek, she pulls away after a moment, a blushing mess. "What was that for, baby? And when can I get another?" She asks me, blushing madly as she moves back, dragging her hand down my arm then to her side, I smile at her sudden shyness, as I notice her struggle to maintain to keep eye contact.

"I just love you so much, you ready to go home?" I ask her, noticing her fiddle with the ring that rests on her ring finger, our promise ring. I love how it's a promise ring and helps her anxiety.

"So ready." She lets out, smiling widely as she moves the chair back a little bit and forces her eyes shut for a moment, I take a hold of her hand once I pull out of the spot and she takes hold of my hand, beginning to talk about her day.

*****

I run toward the White Range Rover with a smile as my girlfriend, Y/n L/n, is picking me up and we've been texting throughout the day and she was so cute, she's been such a dream to be with and I'm glad that she is my first girlfriend as she is the best I could ever ask for. I open the door and get in, as it was pouring with rain, I turn and see her wearing a straw cowboy hat that said 'Sheriff' on the front, making me laugh.