"We will be interesting forever" 2

A/N: Emily Dickinson x Reader

PART TWO!

I hope you all enjoy <3 and...

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's POV:

We move away from one another and Y/n stands herself up, as her eyes narrow at the footsteps getting louder and louder and closer and closer. Before Amy appears, smiling at both of us with a wide grin.

"There you two are! We've been looking all over you." Amy expresses to the both of us, we glance at each other before turning to her.

"Yeah, we—"

"—Yeah." Y/n agrees, nodding her head. "We—We, uh, we were just on our way up." She explains to Amy, who nods her head lightly. "Everything alright?" She questions, beginning to walk along with Amy while I follow behind the two.

"Yeah! Just the wedding is about to start—"

"—What? I... I thought we had a while spare—"

"—Turns out we didn't! Come on! Otherwise we're gonna miss it! Come on, come on, come on! Come on, you two!" Amy exclaims excitedly, beginning to run up the steep hill, holding her dress up as Y/n turns to me, helping me up as she wasn't wearing a dress but I was. I pull my dress up a bit and she begins to help me getting up before we make a sprint to the ceremony. I can't believe we were gonna kiss... what just happened?

***

Y/n's POV:

We arrive at the ceremony and I glance around, wondering where me and Emily are needed. Beth rushes over toward me,

"There you are! Come on, we need you over here." Beth tells me, grabbing my wrist and dragging me somewhere, I quickly grab Emily's hand, dragging her with me. Hearing a small laugh from Emily, I glance back at her, smiling. "The ceremony is about to start in 5 minutes! We have 5 minutes!" Beth exclaims excitedly, directing me inside and standing me beside Emily while Lavinia is with Joseph? I think that's his name. I'm not sure.

"Emily, Y/n!" I hear Lavinia call on us, we both turn her, I plaster my best smile on and I know that Emily doesn't like him and I haven't heard the best. "I want you to meet my boyfriend." She expresses to us, Joseph puts his hand out, smiling at me. I offer a short smile,

"Yeah, hi." I greet him, unbothered, turning to Vinnie and smiling widely, "You look very beautiful, Vinnie. Don't you think... John? Is it?"

"Joseph—"

"—Josh—?"

"—Jo—Joseph—"

"—Oh, it's Josh—"

"—Joseph." He informs me, nodding his head as he glances at Emily who is holding back a laugh and looking back at me, "It's Joseph." He continues, I hum, nodding my head.

"Joseph..." I say, sarcastically. Humming and nodding my head. I turn to Emily, "It's Joseph." I inform her, sarcastically, seeing her turn back around, trying not to laugh. I look at 'Joseph' expectantly.

"What?"

"Vinnie. She looks beautiful, right?" I remind him of my question, he nods his head, shrugging and glancing at her outfit.

"Yeah... yeah, I guess—"

"You guess?" I question, stepping forward but feel Emily take my hand, I look at her and she shakes her head. I roll my eyes and move back,