Y/n being a Childish Assassin

A/N: Kate x Reader

Summary: Y/n is obsessed with Kate and wants to be with her but because Kate is an Avenger and Y/n is an Assassin with powers, the two are forced against each other yet fall for one another on the way.

INSPO: Killing Eve

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I arrive at the Bridge wearing my suit and look around trying to find my Handler, I look around before huffing and going to leave, I feel an arm wrap around me and turn me around, dragging me the other way.

"Why hello there." I grin out, sending my handler a wide smile. "How're we doing in Amsterdam? Did I do good?" I ask him, I like validation. Especially from my Handler, Dylan, he's so nice.

"I have a new job for you." He informs me which makes me laugh, of course he does. Why else would he want me to meet up with him?

"Oh, that so?" I ask him, looking around as we are now off the bridge, we head toward a crowd of people by a building that we're heading over too, so, from what I can assume, we are going toward the crowd. "Ooh, I wonder what's happening."

"Some mime probably." He replies, he goes to start talking but I gasp and go to walk toward it but he grabs my arm, stopping me.

"Wha—? Hey, no—!"

"No, focus." He tells me, sternly. I groan at this and get a glance at the mime and chuckle lightly in excitement. That is so cool! I really like Mime's. I like how they can just stand still and not even smile or react when they probably want too. He continues to drag me away from the crowd and toward the building, "You come with me, okay?" He continues to tell me sternly, I huff at this.

"I swear, if this is another one of your Handler buddies, can I at least get a rubix cube? Or... oh! Or someone else so I can talk?" I ask him, he sighs at this, stopping and letting go of me. I turn around and look at the mime, I see a girl staring at me and I give her a small smile before lowering my head and turning to Dylan. "Hot." I let out, sending him a smile; he rolls his eyes at this before glancing back,

"You have her interested." He informs me, I shrug lightly.

"I know." I tell him, we soon head inside the building and he takes me to the elevator, I press one bottom and smile lightly; the door shut and I press another, then another then start to drag my hands all over, giggling. This is fun.

"No, no! Stop it, stop it." He tells me off, moving my hands away from the buttons, I look at him offended, how rude. "You know I don't like elevators." Dylan complains, as I mouth his words knowing that he was going to say that. I huff at this in annoyance, sighing in complaint. I try to stand still but slowly start to sway, I hate standing still. I have nothing to fiddle with. "Here." He says, handing me some blue tac. I grin at this and look at him before removing my hand from my jacket pocket and take it, I start to fiddle with it and sigh contently; the doors open and a man comes in. I look over at Dylan and he nods his head; I smile at this and face him,

"Your floor?" I ask him, in a Australian accent, he looks over at me and looks me up and down before smiling.

"9th." He informs me, I nod my head and press the 9th floor button, the doors soon shut and I sigh, clearing my throat, he turns to me and I kick his balls then wrap his tie around his neck, tightening it as he's on his knees, I smile at his and give him a small wave before I tighten it, waiting for him to choke to his death, I manage to tighten it and hear his neck snap. I stop and let him fall. I hear a laugh from Dylan, I turn to him and curtsey slightly making him laugh.