Wanted and Desired 8

A/N: Hailee x Reader

WOOO! PART 8! ALSO! I'M GONNA NEED TO DO ANOTHER ONE AFTER THIS!

SO... YEAH! WOO!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I arrive at my house with my friends and when we all go to my room, I shut the door and open my bag.

"So, I went to Miss Rivers classroom, and she gave me a letter from the man that read my work. The man she knows." I explain to them, I grab the letter delicately and turn to them, seeing them eager and excited. About to burst in anticipation. I open the letter and turn it toward them, they lean forward, and I hand it to Peter, he moves it toward him, and Angel reads over his shoulder.

"Bladdy, bladdly, blah. Talented. Yeah, we know. Bladdy, bladdy—"

"AH!" Angel screams, shooting up to her feet, "Thomas Robertson! You're obsessed with him!" She exclaims, loudly,

"AH! Thomas Robertson!" Peter exclaims, shooting to his feet, I nod my head with a proud grin, and they rush toward me, hugging me tightly.

"I'm so proud of you, Katie!" Angel tells me, kissing all over my face then Peter doing the same. I giggle at this and smile widely, turning a bit red.

"I can't believe it! You did it!" Peter tells me, they pull away and I look at both of them, nodding my head.

"I did it?"

"You did it!" They exclaim,

"I did it!" I exclaim, excitedly. All of jumping in excitement. "OK, OK, OK! But! Miss Rivers is throwing a party this Sunday and... she invited my father as well as me, and Mr Thomas Robertson is going to be there." I explain to them, them both squealing excitedly as they cling onto each other, "I want you two to be there." I tell them, them squealing even more and giving me another hug.

"Of course, we'll be there." Peter tells me, assuring. I smile at this, feeling some comfort in me to be able to go to Miss Rivers party.

"Yeah. We've got you." Angel adds onto Peter's comment, they both pull away and link their arms together, "God... I feel like a proud mother, right now." She laughs out with a wide smile, the smile never lessening.

"I know! I feel like such a proud dad." Peter laughs out, "Now, I need to actually read this letter."

"Yes but be delicate. Please." I plead with the two, they nod their head and Peter picks it up delicately, sitting back down. I didn't even know it fell from his grip. Angel sits next to him, closely, resting her chin on his shoulder as they continue to link arms. Angel reading over his shoulder while I sit at my desk, write about the thought that I had about Confidence.

I arrive at Hailee's house and knock on the door, I'm wearing blue jeans, Converse, a white baggy t-shirt with a baggy shacket which is jacket that can also be a shirt in blue with the sleeves cuffed, and the blue jeans cuffed, I threw on some rings, most importantly my gran's ring. I'm glad that I have it back, the door opens, and I see her dad.

"H— Hi! Hi... Mr McCallister." I greet him, nervously. He grins at me,

"Kathleen Castillo." He announces, I see a smile tug on his lips. "It's nice to see you, how are you?" He asks me, I think for a moment and just nod my head, lightly.

"I'm alright, yeah. How are you, sir?" I ask him, trying to be polite as I want to make a good impression with him if Hailee ever thought about letting me stay over at hers with her parents actually knowing unlike last time.