Secret Jealousy

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Hailee is still at school and her and her girlfriend, Y/n, are in different social groups. Hailee with the cheerleaders and Y/n more towards a more lower, chill social group. Y/n gets jealous over a boy on the football (soccer) team while Hailee struggles with insecurity.

HERE WE GO!!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/n's POV:

I'm in my English class right now and I'm not gonna lie— I'm gonna be straight up. I'm a little jealous. My girlfriend is sitted next to this rich asshole and they won't stop talking, laughing, and touching. I hate it. I'm trying not to overthink it but it isn't exactly my fault when she's looking at him the way she looks at me.

Now, I know, I know. She likes me, she loves me, she picked me. But that does not mean that I can't be jealous... plus, I'm also pretty sure that I get jealous very quickly and I have a little bit of issues with it.

"Y/n." I hear my friend, Ellie, whisper. I look over toward her and she glares over at my pencil, I look over and see I've snapped it. Oh.... shit... oops. "What's up with you, dude?" She asks me, I glare over at Hailee and that stupid Rich prick, Aaron. Oh? And did I mention he's fucking Captain of the Football (Soccer) team? It's just fucking perfect, isn't it? As if the stars are aligned for them—

"Class," Our teacher, Mr Davis who is a very angry man, stands up and pauses the movie - The Great Gatsby - as his eyes search around as everyone fell silent. Apart from two. "Miss Steinfeld and Mr Johnson, will you two be quiet and keep your love-eyes for later?" He asks the two, causing them to turn to one another, Aaron blushing while a few people around them start to mutter to each other. Oh, that is just great. Perfect. "I will be back in a moment, behave." He tells us, as he spoke sternly and played the music, he left the room and shut the door, stupidly. As everyone fell into chatter.

"Damn, why is she talking to him like that?" Ellie asks me, turning toward me with a stumped expression. I shrug lightly, "What're you gonna do?" She questions, I sigh and shrug.

"Everybody," I hear Aaron start, loudly, I roll my eyes and watch as he goes to the front of the class, gaining everyone's attention. "I am gonna be throwing a party this Friday! Invite whoever you want! Whoever you like! Let's have some fun, huh?" He questions making a lot of people in the class cheer, I shake my head at this and feel a pair of eyes on me, a certain pair that I've felt so many times, which was Hailee's. Yet I continue to ignore. As Aaron walks back to his chair, he high fives a few people and grins while doing it; such an asshole, man. Fact is, I can't even hate him. I have nothing to hate him on.

"Well, I wanna fucking beat his ass in, but can't do that, can I?" I answer, turning my head to her and smiling with my jaw clenched as I look back over at the two to see them discussing something.  I turn to Ellie, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I inform her, Ellie nods her head, without meaning too. I accidentally stand up forcefully making my chair hit with the person behind me's desk. Causing attention toward me. I storm toward the door, open it to see Mr Davis. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask him, he turns to me to see everyone silent and watching the film, he nods his head and shuts the door once I'm out. I head to the bathroom and just stay there to cool down for a couple of minutes.

"Hey." I hear the familiar voice, getting a little bit of deja vu from when I first met her here, I turn to look over at her and see her looking at me with slight worry in her eyes. "Is everything okay? You look a little..."

"What, angry?" I question, she nods her head. I huff at this and lean against the counter, with my arms crossed. "Cause I am." I answer, trying not to sound mad at her as I'm not. I'm not mad at her, I'm mad at him.