Opposites Attract 2

A/N: Hailee x Reader

PART TWOOO!!!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

Hailee has been working on something, I think it's a song? I don't know though. I'm too high for this shit.

"So, I was thinking for the—" She pauses and I look at her through the phone to see her just staring at me.

"Shit, was I supposed to say something?" I ask her, coughing slightly, I notice her shake her head lightly with a wide smile tugging on her lips.

"No. Just... are you sure you want me to tell you about all of this? I—I don't wanna bore you or anything." She expresses to me, I shake my head lightly.

"No, no, no! I want to know, I wanna know everything. I like hearing about this." I express to her, resting my head against my pillow knowing that I'm still in frame. "Tell me more, please." I continue on to say, looking over at her. I notice her smile widely and hide away for a moment, "Ay, where you goin'?" I question, making her laugh.

"Shut up." She replies, laughing. I smile at this as she continues to sit in her home-studio and talk about what she's working on. I have to admit, it's so cool. Wish I had that sort've talent.

*****

Me and Hailee are hanging out right now as we've been hanging out a lot for the past 2 weeks which I like, I'm walking on the outside as I don't want anything to happen to her, in case some asshole does something, I've seen it happen before. Happened to me once but luckily, my right hook is killer.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Hailee asks me, I look over at her and smile lightly before continuing to walk; taking her to my favourite place ever, it might be dumb. It might actually be really dumb. However, it's my favourite spot, especially since it's gonna rain and I brought Hailee a hoodie cause I noticed she didn't bring one. "Uh... Y/n? You in there? Where are we going?" She repeats, glancing around before turning back to me, I look over at her and offer my arm; her wrapping her arms around mines, I lean close to her.

"You, ma'am, will find out when we arrive there." I answer, she groans at this and rests her head on my shoulder.

"That's rude." She complains, which I laugh at. It's only another 5 minutes away from here which is good. "Can I... have a hint?" She asks me, I think for a moment before nodding my head as I don't think she'll be able to guess it.

"You know what? Sure. On you go, love." I cheer her on, she smiles at this.

"Is it... somewhere to shop?"

"No, I know you hate shopping— well, you're not bad with it, but you prefer not too." I explain my reasoning, she gasps at this and cups my face.

"You remember!" She exclaims, excitedly. Smiling widely. "Well done." She tells me, kissing my cheek. I blush at this and she wraps her arms around my arm again. We continue to walk for five minutes as there are multiple shops around us, I take us toward this multi-floored car park and go inside. "Wha—? What're we doing?" She asks me, I feel her arm move out from mine and I start to walk up the stairs, "Y—Y/n! Where— hey, wait for me!" She calls after me, rushing to catch up with me. She starts to walk up the steps along side me, "What're we doing here?"

"Showing you somewhere to loosen up, and just... breathe." I express to her, "I've had many panic attacks and anxiety attacks up here. It's helped." I express to her,