Wanted and Desired 11

A/N: Hailee x Reader

I can't believe we've gotten to part 11, not gonna lie thought y'all would be bored of it by now but nope! And I'm so glad!

I love you all and... I forgot to mention that I added a couple of scenes in the book where after Hailee separates from Sarah and Matt, she begins to hang out with Nick and gets introduced to someone special so I'll show the scene of Hailee meeting someone special in Nick's life.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's POV:

A lot has happened in the span of one week, Katie has barely shown her face at school and seems to have just been staying at home and whenever I try to go see her, Nancy opens the door saying how she's busy doing school work from home which I didn't know was possible but I found out from Nick that Angel has been getting the work and handing it over to her which is kinda upsetting as I would do it for her, I've had to show Ben around and he will not stop showing up and out of nowhere. I hate it.

I walk into school, expecting nothing different from the day before and when I go over to my friends, I see them laughing and smiling, I head over to where Nick and Alessio; smiling to myself as I head over. Seeing Nick and Alessio see me and wave me over,

"Hey! Come over here!" Nick exclaims, beckoning me toward them.

"Hailee!" I hear my name get called, I look to see Sarah waving over to me, I give her a sarcastic look before head over to Nick and Alessio, they are my true friends, and I actually really missed them.

"Hey!" Alessio greets me as I sit across from him and beside his boyfriend, feeling a bit more cheerful, "Now I'm sorry to cut the greeting short, but are you finally gonna tell us what happened when you were away? Because it looks like your girlfriend isn't here at all anymore and it's making me wonder that you two got into an argument with one another." Alessio expresses to me, I stare him down for a moment, pausing and feeling Nick's eyes on me, I glance over at Nick. Seeing him staring me down intently. I sigh.

"I don't think we should discuss it here. I'll talk about it in art, how about that?" I suggest, seeing the excitement between the two. Alessio grins,

"Finally." He hums out. I look around, hoping to see if I can see Katie coming into school yet I don't see her. I'm glad that I stayed with Nick and met Alessio, it was quite cute finding out about them.

FLASHBACK (This happened after when Hailee found out Katie tutored other people and had the argument)

I decide to go back to class and when I arrive, I storm toward my seat, crossing my arms as I lean back in my chair; noticing Nick stare me down and look at me, he begins to write on a piece of paper before handing it to me:

"Are you okay?" The note says, I look at him and shake my head, I write what happened on the note and soon the class was finished,

"I can't believe that, I wonder what's gotten into her." Nick expresses to me, I scoff and nod my head, having my arms still crossing over my chest.

"I agree." I hum out, "Do you want to hang out with me at lunch? Just us? I feel like we never do that anymore?" I express to him, he nods his head and smiles.

"You do realise that lunch is right now, don't you?" He reminds me, I let out a small 'Oh' making him laugh. "It's okay, come on. Let's hang out." He grins out, wrapping an arm around me and I wrap my arm around his waist as we begin to head to the cafeteria, he gets something from the canteen, and we walk around the school corridors while I continue to complain, and he complains about his own problems. "Literally! Like there's this person that I like and they—"