"Never giving up"

A/N: Hailee x Reader

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE-SHOT!

Summary: Y/n is always taking care of her older brother and when Y/n defends a "friend", that "friend" comes over and when his little sister joins, a liking parks one-sidedly and she picks up on Y/n's protectiveness.

INSPO: ATYPICAL!!!!!

I love my runners <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I'm in the hall right now and I hear laughing going on, I look around and see a guy getting pushed around. The fuck? People seriously don't have enough time to leave others alone and just get on with their sad pathetic life.

"Stop! Please— hey! No—!" I hear the guy shout before he gets pushed toward me, I catch him and turn him around, him looking at me scared.

"You okay?" I ask him, he nods his head and I see everyone boo, I roll my eyes.

"Aww, is Steinfeld gonna cry? Does he need his mommy?" The main bitch, Nicole, jokes. Making everyone laugh, I move Steinfeld and grab his things for him before I feel Nicole turn me around, "The fuck are you doing—?" I punch her in the face before pushing her to the ground, her falling to the ground in pain as everyone stops talking. I turn around and go to leave but see a teacher coming and smile at the guy who was already smiling before running off. I'm not trying to get into trouble. I run toward my favourite teacher's classroom but when I go down, I see the Principle who locks eyes with me and grins before laughing slightly.

"There you are." Principle Hawkins grins out, "Y/n, too my office. Now!" He tells me, I roll my eyes and groan in annoyance. He walks towards me and grabs my flannel, directing me toward his office.

"Okay, you don't have to drag me like this, I know where it is, goddam." I sarcastically say, earning a laugh.

"Don't be an asshole, alright?" He tells me off before taking me to the office, this is going to be fun.

***

"Y/n, how could you punch Nicole Barman?!" My mom, Megan, shouts at me, I roll my eyes at this as my older brother, Peter, sorts out the cutlery at the table. He has autism and I'm always having to look out for him, it's kinda annoying as he gets a lot of attention and whenever I'm at my track meets; something always happens for him to gain attention and my parents either miss the whole thing or the end of it, feels as if they are just completely against me. I like my dad though, he's nice to me and he understands me while my mom understands Peter. I groan at this,

"Come on, Mom! She deserved it!" I explain to her,

"You don't even know Griffin!" She argues back, I scoff at this.

"Just because you've never been bullied in your life, doesn't mean that you get to tell me off. Sir Fossil, over there, knows what it's like." I say, moving my head in his direction.

"Hey!" He laughs out, wrapping his arm around me, both of us play fighting but—

"Both of you stop, now!" Megan shouts, we both stop and stand side-by-side, looking at her. "Y/n, you are grounded."

"For what? Sticking up for someone who deserves it?!" I argue, getting angry immediately, she's being so unfair! Nicole needed that punch to put in her place, honestly. She deserves it! Megan rolls her eyes at this.

"That isn't what I meant. You do not punch people—"

"If you were in my position, you probably would've punched her too." I rebuttal which Megan scoffs at,