⚠️"I need help but I'm scared"⚠️

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Requested by: whveler

Summary: Y/n is a drug addict and goes to therapy which doesn't help. Hailee finds out and gets mad which causes Y/n to spiral. So, Y/n goes to her best friend's house and tells her the problem to which she comforts Y/n and later on Hailee tells the Dickinson cast and about the addiction.

⚠️TW⚠️: Drug Addiction, Suicidal Thoughts

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I'm sitting in my therapists office, hearing the rain pattering against the window, I look out the window, smiling lightly.

"Y/n?" I hear my name being called, I look over and see that she has this sort've inspecting look.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna... talk about why you're here?" My therapist, Hannah, asks me. I think for a moment before shrugging,

"I don't really know myself, if I'm... if I'm honest." I express to her, moving my left hand to my bobble that's on my right wrist, pinging it against my skin as I look at my thighs.

"You don't know?" She asks me, my bottom lip slips underneath my top lip as I shake my head. "Do I dare remind you and say that you're the one who called, asking for this appointment." She reminds me, I go to protest before deciding not to be rude. I take a sharp inhale in and slowly exhale. Meeting her - what feels like - judgemental stare.

"I... was panicking. I was having a panic attack and after it, I blacked out. So, I don't remember it." I explain, speaking bitterly. Earning a hum and a small nod, her beginning to write something down on a piece of paper. "Can I ask what you're writing?" I ask her, however, she ignores me and continues to write before looking up and over at me, "This was stupid." I complain, getting up and going to leave,

"Y/n." I hear her call on me, I turn to her,

"What? You're just gonna write in your fuckin' little journal with a judgmental ass stare." I complain, seeing that I almost left my jacket. I grab it and put it on, opening the door and leaving. Slamming it shut behind me. I walk out of the building and head toward my friend's car, her name is Sadie and she's the only one who knows about me and my drug addiction. I get in and slam the door shut.

"What're you doing here?" Sadie asks me, sounding worried. I sigh, leaning the back rest back a little bit and putting the seatbelt on, I face toward the door, looking at the gloomy weather.

"Therapy isn't for me." I answer in reply, hearing her sigh.

"All... All right, but we're gonna get you to the doctors—"

"—What? No! We agreed on no doctors." I remind her, panicking. Feeling my heart race.

"No, we agreed 'Therapy or the doctors', you just said Therapy isn't for you, so, I'm taking you to the hospital—"

"—They won't do anything, I'm not in immediate danger—"

"—Are you high right now?" She asks me, I feel her eyes pierce into me. I glance at her before facing out the window, shaking my head. "Oh, my god. Y/n—"

"—I wanna go home! Can you take me home or not?" I ask her, hoping that we can move on from this conversation. She sighs and begins to drive me home, not saying anything to me.

***

We arrive at mine and Hailee's house, I take my seatbelt off and let it fall behind me, I move my hand off of the seatbelt and go to open the door to leave but she locks the door. I turn to her, sighing.