Surprise Visit

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Requested by: sebstainisbae7

Summary: Hailee is shooting away from home and plans a surprise trip back to Y/n during christmas. The night Hailee comes home, Y/n's watching one of her favourite Hailee movies and when Hailee comes home, quietly, Y/n makes a comment that makes Hailee laugh. Scaring her.

Next part will be Torn Apart 4, i was supposed to finish it today but i'm having a bad mental health day so i will try to finish it tomorrow for Monday!

Enjoy and...

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's POV:

Right now, I'm at my apartment building in New York as it's just easier so I don't have to waste money on a hotel and they're overpriced food. I'm on FaceTime with my girlfriend, who is back home in LA.

I wish I was with her right now...

"So, then, I did some more scenes and once my shift was over, the director, Olivia, told me that she might need to call me in at 4 in the morning to re-film one of the scenes." She explains to me, I groan along with her, hearing her begin to laugh, "So, looks like I'm not sleeing tonight." She says, with a small smile at the end. "So, how's filming in New York?" She asks me,

"It's going good! It's going well." I express to her, nodding my head as I walk over to my bed, lying down and sighing in relief, I can't wait to sleep tonight. I have an early flight home in two days as it's almost Christmas and we have from Christmas Eve eve to the 7th of January. I can't wait to surprise my baby, she thinks I won't come see her? She dared me so, me being me, booked the ticket and made sure it was early so I could arrive somewhat early. I'll arrive in at 1pm. Get lunch from her favourite restaurant, then go home and it'll be around 3pm, since the airport and restaurant is quite far away from one another and the restaurant and our house is 20 minutes away.

"Baby!" I hear her shout on me, my eyes look up at the screen, hearing her giggle. "I've been trying to ask what you're doing for the past 4 minutes." She informs me, making me laugh.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry." I apologise to her, she shakes her head lightly.

"No, it's okay." She dismisses, shaking her head. She moves her phone up and I see Martini and Brando with her, Brando asleep on her lap and Martini's front paws on her chest, her whining. "No, no, no, shh, baby boy's asleep right now." She whispers to Martini, Martini resting her chin on her chest, I see her smile and move the phone down and in front of herself. I take a FaceTime photo. She looks up and smiles, "Hi." She greets me, cutely. I smile.

"Hi, my love. I miss you three so much." I express to her, her nodding her head.

"We miss you too." She replies, "I can't believe I have to wait until stupid fricken March till your home. Only to spend a month with you before I go." She complains, "Have I ever told you how much I hate time?" She sarcastically asks me, I laugh and nod my head.

"Yeah, you've mentioned it a couple of times." I reply, seeing her still smile and hum.

"Well, it's true, time's a pain in the ass—"

"—Excuse me, no swearing around the kids." I tell her off, she chuckles softly.

"Right, I'm sorry, my babies." She apologises to Brando and Martini, speaking softly like an angel.

"There we go. That's better." I congratulate her, hearing her give me a fake laugh.

"Ha-Ha, love you too, darling." She tells me, I smile at her. Wishing I could kiss her through the screen.