‼️Questions!‼️

Okay guys

Okay guys... I need a quick headcount on who all reads the Non Canon book. I am looking at finishing it up hopefully this week (🤞🏻which means there will be some days we don't have a chapter here but have one there). But after about a month I am planning on unpublishing that particular book.

I know, anyone who just freaked out, calm down it's okay. (Look back at the picture of Seb at the top!) ❤️ I want to be completely transparent with y'all, I am in a place where I don't want that out and circulating the internet anymore. I know I can write amazing smut (look at Daddy and Bunny) I just don't feel I need to have a full book dedicated to it anymore. That and the longer it's up the more chance Wattpad takes it down anyway cause I recently read over their rules and that book is a little 😅😬 risky and I don't want to risk getting my account suspended either.

I loved writing it at one point because it was challenging me and pushing me to find my limits, I recently found my limit  and I just don't have a peace about it anymore. 🥺 But I also know how much some of y'all love it so that's why I'm trying to find some middle ground. I hope no one mad and I hope what I'm going to offer next maybe helps.

I am going to do 1 of these three things-
1) Take it down, thank you all for the awesome ride, let it be our little secret that no one else really gets cause "they weren't around in the beginning" 😉❤️
2) Put it on AO3, that way you can download it in pdf form and you will have a copy (those of you who want one) then delete it from AO3 after about a month or two.
3) Create my own non-editable pdf, compile an email list from you all, then email you a copy from my Mcuislife01 email.

I'm leaning towards 1, honestly. Letting it be our thing that no one else has, kinda a "I was there from the beginning and let me tell you, it was great" type thing.... Idk. 🫣 let me know what you're thinking, you will all be made aware before anything disappears!!

‼️EVERYTHING ELSE WILL STAY UP!! EVEN WHEN I PUBLISH THE BOOK, THIS WILL STILL BE ACCESSIBLE!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️

‼️no chapter tonight as I am trying to figure all this out without making anyone upset. I love you all, even though I don't know half your real names and y'all don't know mine. I love y'all, your comments mean the world to me and your support means more than you could possibly know. Here's to some big things coming our way, hopefully!! ❤️‼️