• Husn Ki Pari •

Sameer came across a post from Namrata which was uploaded yesterday, and he watched the video in which the heartbroken girl was sharing her painful story with the audience.

It seemed like a one-sided love tale.

But why has she uploaded such a sad story?

Who does she love secretly who isn't hers?

As much as he feels Namrata is happy with her fiance and has forgotten about her bad past too.

Then why this Dard Bhari Shayari?

"Namrata kuch ajeeb behave kar rahi hai aaj kal, samjh nahi aa raha why...kal bhi congratulate karte time she wasn't looking happy, aur phir baad me reception me bhi nahi aayi woh. Pata nahi kya hua hai use, I just hope everything is good between her and Arnav." Sameer thought with a restless expression and he didn't know why an unknown urge to ask her the reason behind this melancholic post rang in his heart.

"What's wrong?" He texted her after thinking for a while, and sincerely hoped to hear something positive from her side.

He doesn't want Namrata to say that currently she isn't in a healthy mental state and hence she posted this heart-wrenching poem about a one-sided lover.

Sameer put his phone on silent mode, and let out a deep breath.

After a while. He made his way straight to the balcony, feeling bored by sitting alone inside such a huge room. He stared at the magnificent seaview from afar with a slow smile on his lips and wished to relish the beauty of every gentle wave of water with Naina alongside. He rested his palms on the grilling, blinking his shiny black eyes while watching the different hues of unfiltered liquid blending with each other to create an oceanic crust, and his trance was interrupted by the soothing music of Her Anklets.

"Lagta hai meri jaan aa gayi." Sameer thought with excitement and quickly swerved his head to the front side.

His lips parted in awe when he was bestowed with her rejuvenated sight, draped in a pure silk burgundy red saree shaded with rush orange. Naina seemed to be busy drying her wet hair, hence she didn't notice her husband watching her with unadulterated love and admiration oozing in his calm eyes. He took a step ahead in impulsiveness, eager to learn the finest details of her saree, and reckoned that her blouse had a beautiful design with golden and scarlet threads. The pallu was carved intricately, looking intriguing to him as it had a thick border with boxes of various patterns adorning the royal fabric. The dark color complimented her fair skin well and her shapely-sculpted body looked more inducing to his heart. Naina stopped running her hand through her tresses when she finally acknowledged his intense orbs lingering on her. She slowly raised her warm honey-brown eyes and her pink lips donned a soft smile.

Her husband undoubtedly looked beguiled by the beauty of her saree.

And of course HER.

Sameer came forward, his eyes never leaving hers, and his hand elevated to love the softness of her baby-pink cheek. It smelled good even from a distance with an amalgamation of rich rose flavor. He rested his blistering gaze on her slender neck, dripping fresh buds of water on her curves and a little bit on her blouse.

Such an arousing view!

He took a sharp breath, his throat going dry just by watching his wife all dolled up gorgeously in the saree given from their side, and the nuptial chain clasped firmly around her enhanced the charm of his ladylove. He tucked back a wet hair strand, his heartbeats galloping, and his breaths becoming erratic. The crisp butterscotch yellow beams of light permeated from the large transparent window and poured on her round face, making her look ethereal. His irises roamed over her relaxed features, slipping down on her curvaceous waist whence he could see the tattoo of his name still looking fresh and tempting.