• His Name •

Sagar lost his cool when the people around him kept fighting, and he yelled at them - "Enough guys, kya bacho jaise ladaiya kar rahe ho kabhi se, ek dusre pe blame daal rahe ho? We are here to create good memories and enjoy every moment. Why are we fighting like kids? Agar sameer Naina ne jhoot bol bhi diya toh kya? Maybe they wanted to spend time together and didn't want to tag us along with them, ya phir sach me unka boating ka plan cancel hua hoga and they went to have lunch."

Guilt enveloped their callow minds and Naina felt rueful for becoming Selfish for a while. She wished she could confess her crime but she didn't want them to feel disappointed with her behavior. She wouldn't repeat her mistake now. If whenever she would wish to spend time with Sameer she would say it bluntly instead of lying and fabricating a story to fool them.

"Exactly, yeh ladkiyan pata nahi kyu khud ko sahi prove karne ke liye itna ladhti jhagadti hai," Satvik said with a disbelieving expression, exhaling a slow breath.

"I was just trying to..." Anjali's words were interrupted by Anshuman. Who warned her in a calm yet fierce tone - "End the discussion ani, please, tum sacchi ho jhooti ho. It doesn't matter to me. I don't want to make everyone sad because of something so unimportant. Samjh yaar please."

"Ok," Anjali uttered, in a soft voice, innocently battling her eyes at her man.

"Thank You," Anshuman said tersely, looking away at nothing in particular.

"I am sorry." Naina apologized for her fault in a genuinely woeful voice, and lowered her moist eyes to her lap, fidgeting with the engagement ring on her finger.

"Chalo girls and boys, don't spoil the remaining day...aur jaldi se breakfast order karo. I am super hungry." Ankita ended the bitter silence between the miffed humans, and all of them discreetly glanced at each other, fighting hard to not smile but eventually, a cute grin donned their faces and they gave a high-five to one another to friendship again, evaporating anger and frustration in the air with their laughter and giggles.

"Two chocolate milkshakes, three plates of medu vada and uttappa, one plate of aloo cheese paratha, seven ginger tea, one strawberry and one pineapple pancake, and two chinese frankie." Anshuman placed the order after confirming with everyone about their menu, and the waiter happily approached the kitchen.

"Banana pancake nahi tha?" Ankita asked the Punjabi boy with a frown.

"Yaar anki. Tujhe kitna banana khane ko chahiye hai?" Satvik asks his girlfriend in annoyance as she keeps consuming a bunch of bananas almost every single day.

"Haa yaar. Bandar toh anshu hai, phir tumhe kyu banana khana hai?" Anjali quipped, earning a tight scorching look from her boyfriend.

"Tum kab mujhe bandar bulana band karogi?" He asked her vexatiously.

"Maybe agle janam." She giggled, playing with the complimentary tissue paper stuffed inside the stand.

"Thank God...kam se kam tumne agle janam toh kaha." Anshuman heaved a sigh of relief while chuckling.

"Woh isliye because I don't know na tum next janam me kya banoge, maybe a tortoise? ya phir, elephant, or else a parrot?" Anjali teased her man who was already annoyed by her constant comparison of him and a monkey.

"Na na na, parrot ki jagah toh permanently booked hai by none other than Naina." Sameer joined the conversation, giving a frisky smile to his woman, who regarded him with a sharp murderous glare.

"Main agar parrot hoon toh tum kya ho? Mummy ka magarmachh?" Naina stuck out her tongue to show that she wasn't offended by his comment.

"Uffo, tum sab phir shuru ho gaye? Hum hotel aaye hai breakfast karne, yahan koyi fancy dress competition nahi hai jiska theme jungle pe ho." Sagar said jokingly, tapping his fingers on the wooden table.