• Bathtub Ishq •

SamaiNa reached the hotel by 6:15 PM, and Sameer was left astounded when he was bestowed with an intimate romantic decoration done inside their room with I Love You led lights placed against the heart-shaped pillows. The room smelled divine with the amalgamation of exotic vanilla, and he walked in, cluelessly, his eyes glittering while wandering his orbs around the garnished bed and adjoined balcony. He swerved his head at his lady, finding her smiling at him with a stroke of gentleness on her face.

"You asked them to do this, haina?" Sameer queried in a soft voice, and Naina dipped her head to the side, saying - "Yes, aaj ka din bahut special hai for both of us, and I don't want to go out now. We will spend this evening and night together." Leaning toward his right ear, she whispered in a sultry voice - "In each other's arms."

A shy smile played on his lips and he looked at her with eagerness in his eyes to enjoy the sunset in her solacing Baahein. Naina lovingly kissed the sideline of his earlobe and said in a raspy voice - "You wait here, I'll be back in a while."

"Kahan jaa rahi ho?" Sameer grasped her wrist when she turned to leave.

"Aa rahi hoon," Naina replied in a gentle voice.

"Mujhe bhi saath le jao." He insisted, his tone filled with reluctance to let her go alone.

"Just give me five minutes, I promise tab tak main aa jaugi ready hoke." She looked at him with such solemnity and sincerity that he couldn't help but loosen his grip on her wrist, allowing her to go wherever she desired to.

Sameer knew no female in this world could get ready in just five minutes. For sure Naina too would take her own sweet time to adorn her skin with beautiful accessories. He sighed, carefully putting the hamper and trophy on the table, and his gaze twirled to his wife who was found bringing out a box from her suitcase and then walking straight to the bathroom without looking back at him.

"Yeh meri heartbeats itni tez kyun ho rahi hai." Sameer thought with a perplexed face while rubbing his palms, wondering if it was the effect of Naina who induced him with her tantalizing plans for the night.

He shook his head, pulling the jacket and t-shirt off his body as he was feeling tremendously uneasy.

Sameer sat on the edge of the bed, his clammy feet brushing against each other and his mingled hands resting before his parted lips as he kept his head lowered to the shiny tiles, blinking relentlessly in agitation. He was endeavoring to distract his mind but he wasn't able to do it. He had already seen Naina in countless ways in all these years but witnessing her beauty tonight and endlessly loving her skin was leaving jitters in his body. Today for sure was the universal love day for everyone, but for him, with Naina, every day is a love day, and nothing was special about today except last year's memory when she kneeled to propose to him and make him wear a ring of lifetime companionship and surety of her physical and emotional support.

Undoubtedly he couldn't erase the beautiful dance they did before the unexpected proposal, and then the soulful kiss they shared under the cumulus sky to express each other's delight and affection after experiencing bountiful emotions.

Sameer was about to close his eyes to meditate to calm down his unstable mind when the lighthearted music of her Anklets reverberated in his ears and his head raised high to meet with the epitome of angelic beauty clad in a ravishing hot red bikini with a flimsy long-sleeve jacket pulled over her lean shoulders. Truthfully she looked seductive with those sets of divine eyes blinking adorably at him as he seemed spellbound, and his lips drooled over her hourglass figure seeming extremely Perfect and Drop-Dead-Gorgeous to his orbs.