• Black Saree •

"Ghar jake sidha sone wali hoon main," Naina told her husband while walking beside him, and he was dragging ahead the trolley of their luggage.

"Mera bas chale toh main yahi gadda laga ke so jau...itni neend aa rahi hai," Radhika said in a sleepy tone, her lips crafted for a pout.

"Ab har raat jagege toh yahi haal hoga na." Aditya looked at his wife in disbelief for keeping him awake too with her every night to perform wildly and energetically on the bed.

Samaina's eyes turned to mortified Radhika, and Naina gave a knowing smile, asking - "kyun jaag rahe the tum dono puri raat?"

"Jis reason se tu jagti thi usi reason se," Radhika replied to her mischievous friend with a tight-lipped smile, and Sameer coughed a little to prevent the music of his laughter at the ongoing funny scenes.

"Sharam lihaaz sab bech aayi haina tu Andaman me?" Naina taunted her best friend with a fake disappointed visage, and Radhika said proudly - "Maine khareedi hi kab behen? I am Besharam since childhood."

Aditya slapped his forehead in annoyance, wishing he could lock her mouth and keep the key with him.

"Yaar tum dono photos pe toh itne filters lagati ho, toh thoda bolte time bhi lagaya karo na. Public place pe kaisi kaisi baatein kar rahi ho?" Sameer reacted to the girls' bold conversations irritatingly.

"Arey unko bhi pata chalna chahiye na. We're Best Friends." Naina replied to her husband with a bright smile.

"Isme best friend ki baat kaha se aa gayi?" Aditya raised a question with a puzzled look.

"Toh kya Saas Bahu aisi baatein karegi? Ya Maa Beti?" Radhika asked her buffoonish husband irately while glowering at him in rage.

"Tum dono Maa Beti dikhti bhi nahi ho," Sameer said logically.

"Honge toh dikhega na. Bewakoof." Naina shook her head in utter disappointment, wondering why her man is so stupid?

"Tumne kabhi dekha hai hum ladkon ko aisi baatein karte hue public place pe?" Sameer asked his wife with a haughty expression.

"Nahi, tum log sirf dekhte ho." She replied curtly.

"Kya?" Both Sameer and Aditya widened their eyes out of terror, wondering when these girls caught them watching not-so-innocent videos.

"Ladkiyon ko, aur kisko?" Naina spoke with apprehension knitting her visage, and Radhika having a fast-forward mind comprehended the reason behind the boy's petrified expression. She smirked and asked them - "were you guys thinking about V...I...D...E...O...S?"

She intentionally emphasized the last word to amplify their tension and both of them quickly shook their heads.

"Hum nahi dekhte." They said confidently whilst Naina was still clueless.

"Kya? Videos ya Ladkiyaan?" Radhika stifled her waggish smile while looking at the boys showering her with silent curses.

"Dono bhi nahi," Aditya affirmed.

"What's happening here?" Naina asked her best friend in sheer confusion while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Tu ghar jake Pogo dekh." Radhika stuck out her tongue like an impish human, and Naina seethed in fury as no one including her heartless husband bothered to explain to her the topic they were reacting to.

Kalyugi People...

"Surprise." A bunch of voices rang in the vicinity and SamaiNa and AdiKa swerved their heads at the people standing there to welcome them.