• Appealing Garment •

"No." Naina was quick to cover his mouth with her palm, giving him no entry into her heavenly mouth.

"What?" Sameer stared at her with a disgruntled expression.

"Yaha door ke waha nahi." She said in a low voice, knowing how dangerous it could be to romance across the door.

"Toh bed pe?" He suggested his tone impish and seductive to grow baby hair on her delicate skin.

Naina was surprised to know her husband had enough time for lovemaking despite having no holiday today. She curved her lips and asked him - "Tumhe office nahi jana hai kya?"

A haughty smile danced on his face as he replied to her with euphoria while capturing her left wrist around his long fingers - "I can go late, mujhe koi kuch nahi kahega don't worry. You know baby, I am in a senior position now."

"Acha toh ab uska faida uthaoge tum?" Naina asked him in sheer glee, pressing her lips.

"Aisa nahi hai, but kabhi kabhi late jayege toh chalega, not a big deal," Sameer said normally, seeing a streak of mischievousness lingering on her face.

"Acha." She uttered, waggishly staring at his black eyes now turning intense in love, showing shades of growing wildness and irresistible cravings.

He leaned ahead once more, intimately grazing his thumb on her belly button, whispering in a hoarse voice against her dripping neckline - "Hmm, tumhe pata hai kal raat main kitne mood me tha."

"Mood?" Naina repeated his words with astonishment enveloping her visage.

"Haa, I was dying to make love to you but tum uthi hi nahi waha par se, phir main room me aa kar so gaya," Sameer said with profound passion thickening his manly voice, his lips tracing the outline of her alluring curves and sweat beads.

"Mujhe batana toh chahiye tha at least." Naina groaned with annoyance for not having a slight idea of her husband's silent wish to spend a romantic night in her comforting arms and imprint his fervent hickeys on her beautiful skin.

He could have told her or texted her to meet him inside the room.

She wouldn't have denied it at any cost.

"Kya batata?" He looked up at her and asked with transparency of confusion.

"Yahi ke tumhara mood hai, main aa jati uth kar waha se." She spoke with a natural expression.

"Tumhara nahi tha?" Sameer questioned her with a raised eyebrow while lovingly caressing the bottom of her lascivious lips, his dark eyes hooked on the wet petals.

"Main toh humesha mood me rehti hoon mere bare me mat socho." Naina's frisky answer caused a sweet smile to immediately lift on his face and he slightly nodded his head.

Sameer gently held her right hand closer to his face and said with an adorable grin - "Main desperate sound nahi karna chahta tha isliye nahi bulaya."

Naina shook her head in disbelief, internally laughing at her husband's cute ways and replies to always melt her poor heart with butterflies promptly igniting inside her stomach, a feeling of warmth and comfort spreading rapidly in every corner of her soul to suffuse her soft cheeks with a sweet hue of pink. She affectionately sauntered the edge of her right thumb on his trimmed black beard, explaining to him in a gentle voice - "Meri jaan we're not strangers jo main tumhe tumhari physical needs ke liye judge karugi. I know you want me because you love me, isme desperate jaisa lagna kaha se aagaya?"

Sameer was pleased to hear he had a supportive wife who could understand his physical requirements and could discern without judging how helplessly he was inclined towards her and her beautiful assets to kiss them all day long and mark her as his through his relentless squeezes and dark bites.