• Tujhse Raabta •

"Haa, main sach me tumse tang aa gayi hoon, mann karta hai tumhe chod ke chali jau," Naina said in a stern voice with hollowness on her face, and Sameer started to feel anxious again.

His fear came true.

That is why he wasn't expressing his inner turmoil and insecurities. Whenever he tried saying how afraid he was of losing her. He ended up getting himself hurt and surrounded by the bricks of guilt.

Tears occurred in his pale eyes when he understood every word pronounced by her, holding utmost exasperation and disdain.

"Yahi sunna chahte the na tum?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow, and his watery eyes switched to sheer confusion as he peered at her.

"Matlab?" Sameer questioned.

"Yahi sunna chahte the na tum ki main tumse tang aa gayi hu, mujhe nahi rehna ab tumhare saath kyuki tum mujhpe dependable ban gaye ho?" Naina cleared his doubts in a gentle voice with a pinch of amusement.

"Nnnahi...aisa kyun chahuga main?" Sameer quivered while saying.

"Acha really baby? Toh phir aise sawal kyu puchte ho? Tum jante ho how madly I love you, par har baar tum aise questions puch kar mujhe khud ke pyaar pe hi sawal puchne pe majboor kartey ho. I feel ki shayad mere hi pyaar me koyi kami rahi hogi isliye tumhe baar baar itni insecurity feel hoti hai, itna darr lagta hai mujhe khone se." Naina replied to him with sarcasm echoing in her each word, and her dampened eyes expressed how badly she was hurt because of his constant and never-ending list of ifs and buts.

Sameer was brutally pushed into the blanket of culpability for questioning her pure and altruistic love all the time he feels self-conscious, and his heart throbbed aloud, the noise of his soul shrinking reverberating in his ears with a mixture of myriad emotions. He couldn't even calculate the times he asked her about --> She leaving him alone to sink deeper into the vast pain. It was genuinely his stupidity and immaturity to make her question her love for him and assure him that she wouldn't ever leave him.

How could he just do that??

"Itne saal humne ek dusre ko date kiya but usme aadhe se zyada time mera tumhe assure karne me hi gaya hai ki Yes, I love you a lot, aur main tumhe kabhi nahi chodugi," Naina said with frustration printing on her piqued visage.

She saw him staring at the wall blankly, his eyes covered with warm teardrops.

A low-spirited sigh escaped her lips as she continued - "Kabhi kabhi main sach me frustrated ho jati hoon, mujh me nahi hai itni capacity ki main baar baar ek hi baat repeat karu alag alag tarike se. I love you aur yahin baat sach hai. Mera past jo tha maine peeche chod diya hai, ab mera sab kuch sirf aur sirf tum ho, aur koi nahi."

Sameer lifted his guilt-filled self to console his shattered woman and grabbed her tinted red cheeks within his warm large palms, her morose gaze still stuck on the fabric of her dress. He wetted his lips and said in a soft voice while struggling to breathe - "Jaan, jise hum sabse zyada khone se darte haina usi se hum hadh se zyada pyaar bhi karte hai. Mera tumse baar baar ek hi sawal puchna definitely galat hai, par tum bhi janti ho, mere gharwale bhi jante hai, humare dost bhi jante hai ki main kis hadh tak tumhe chahta hoon. Sirf tumhari khushi ke liye maine smoking bhi quit kardi kam umra me kyuki tumhe udaas dekhna mere liye sabse zyada mushkil hai."

"Tum sab meri khushi ke liye karte aaye ho par meri asli khushi woh hoti hai jab tum haste ho, tum muskurate ho, tum mere saath rehte ho." Naina's reply was faster than expected, and Sameer was delighted with her soft soothing words, his anxiety slowly vaporizing in the cold wind.