• Lagaav •

Sameer, yeh top kaisa hai?" Naina enthusiastically showed a picture of the model wearing a beautiful pastel green top with no sleeves attached. 

"Top ka toh pata nahi par model ekdum sahi hai." Sameer purposely acted to dreamily gaze at the dusky lean girl displaying on his wife's cell phone screen, and she was quick to furiously slap him on his face, saying with an uncontrollable jealousy burning her poor heart - "Tumhari asli model mein hun, yeh log sab nahi."

"Of course, baby, I know that par kabhi kabhi in sabko dekhna bhi zaruri hai. You know dil ko khush karne ke liye." Sameer spoke with a sheepish smile, not knowing that his impromptu words were testing her patience, her fingers tightly clutching the floral bed sheet, and her big-doe kohl eyes silently murdering his confidence to try out triggering the possessive woman inside her.

His funny smile dropped when he saw his not-so-naive wife leisurely picking up a sharp knife from the fruit plate they just finished having a while ago, looking at him with unbearable love oozing through her grin, inviting beads of sweat to linger on his shuddering face, leaning backward to prevent becoming a dead body and also confirming a permanent position in the hell for himself for provoking the queen of Jwalamukhi.

"Naiiiinaaa." Sameer took her name in a low voice while moving back, and she oh-so-sweetly asked him - "Haanji hubby bolo?"

"Pehle toh tum yeh chaaku side me rakho." His voice quivered in transparent fear when the knife was coming closer to his throbbing neck.

"Kyun? Bahut shauk haina tumhe models ko dekhne ka, aao chalo main aaj tumhe humesha ke liye angel bana deti hun." It was truthfully challenging for Naina to not laugh and act like a heartless and psycho lover, threatening her trembling husband while ending the distance between them and aiming the edge of the knife at his throat, staring at him with an insane smile on her intimidating face.

"Naina meri jaan, main toh masoom sa mazak kar raha tha sacchi." Sameer said in a low voice, pretending to feel scared of her horrendous expression, adding more with a fearful smile on his petrified visage - "Meri toh Madhuri Dixit, Juhi Chawla, Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif, Amrita Rao, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Kiara Advani sab kuch tumhi ho."

And this was an end to her fake trials to frighten her husband. She started to laugh aloud, lightly hitting him with her soft hands when he too laughed along with her, sticking out his tongue to show that he wasn't afraid of her so-called intimidating expression. He is a player and it's easy for him to handle amateur students like her who often attempt to showcase their hidden skills.

"Aayi badi serial killer wali acting karne," Sameer said with a frisky grin, placing the knife on the plate.

"Tumhe sidhe se pucha tha maine ki top kaisa hai, kya zarurat thi mujhe chidane ki?" Naina asked him grumpily while pressing her lips tighter.

"Maine kaha chidaya? I was innocently saying ki model acchi hai, aur waise bhi bhagwan ne khud kaha hai ki khubsurat cheezon ki humesha tareef kiya karo." Sameer replied to his irked wife with such innocence in his voice that she couldn't believe he wasn't an actor. He could be a great actor though, having extraordinary acting merits to portray himself as a victim and she as an angel of death.

"Oho ho to, theek hai phir aaj se main bhi isi tarah har khubsurat mard ki tareef karugi. Kyuki bhagwan ka kaha hua main bhi kaise taal sakti hoon, nahi?" Naina's witty comeback froze his senses and tongue too, making him instantly regret teasing her.

"Tum yeh wala top order karo, it will look nice." Changing the topic. Sameer tapped into a new image similar to the previous one, refraining from committing the same crime again.

"Nahi nahi, baat ghumao mat, mudde par aao." Naina encouraged him to debate with her on this hot talking point, but he shook his head with great vigor, saying with puppy eyes and an unhappy face, reverently folding his hands in front of the punishment queen - "Please Madam gareeb aadmi par itna zulm na karo, baksh do bhagwan ke khatir."