• Role Play •

Naina wasn't able to sleep after their wild lovemaking. She was hungry and wanted to eat something to extinguish her appetite.

She saw her husband watching boring news on tv while sitting half-naked on the bed with a soft quilt spread around his thighs. He ruffled his hair, yawning out of tiredness, and Naina unzipped the suitcase to draw out the bar of chocolate and packets of spicy cheesy chips.

"Khaoge?" Naina asked her husband while jumping on the bed with her dear babies hugging her.

"Arey waah, tum puch rahi ho apne me se kuch dene ke liye mujhe? Surprised." Sameer was thoroughly amused by his wife's changed attitude, usually, she slaps him when he tries to take even a single piece of snack from her packet.

"Tumhe puchna hi bekaar hai." She said irately and opened the packet without using scissors.

"Dena nahi hai toh puchti kyun ho?" He looked at her grumpily, and added when she carelessly gobbled cheesy chili chips - "Kitna chota sa dil hai tumhara."

"Lekin usme rehne wala insaan kitna bada hai." Naina winked at her husband and lovingly offered him the packet of snacks, which he gladly accepted in his colossal hands. He kept gobbling down the delicious Indian chips while changing the channels on television, and Naina stared at her husband with annoyance marring her face as if it was her favorite mouthful.

"Mujhe bhi kuch milega ya main aise hi tumhe dekh kar apna pet bhar loon?" She asked him with a forceful smile, and Sameer stopped eating, his eyes lowering to the empty packet in his hands. He didn't know how to tell his woman that there was nothing left in stock now. Everything was happily residing in his small yet insatiable stomach.

"Tum chocolate khao na, I won't take a single piece usme se. Pakka." Sameer said with a fearful smile which made her doubt him.

"Main tumhe dungi toh longe na usme se kuch," Naina spoke in a stern voice and unsealed the glossy purple packet of Cadbury, munching on the rich cocoa-baked dessert with prompt satisfaction engulfing her heart.

Sameer folded the empty packet like a handkerchief and eyed his wife normally biting on the chocolate while looking at the tv, displaying an old comedy episode of Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma.

One of her favorites.

He deftly put the pouch inside the mini trash can and came back to his wife with an innocent smile on his face as if he was hiding nothing.

Naina laughed her heart out when Daya, the female protagonist, made her husband Jethalal wear a colorful saree while he was busy on the call.

She almost fell on his lap, still guffawing, staring at the poor Jethalal getting highly embarrassed in front of his crush - Babita, and his dear father and Sameer was glad to see his girl enjoying the little sweet scenes telecasted by the creative team of the comedy show. He ran his fingers gently on her scattered tresses while staring at her million-dollar smile in utmost glee, and Naina couldn't stop sailing in the boat of enormous laughter while relishing the soft strokes of her husband all over her hair and face.

"Main tumhe bhi aise saree pehnau kya?" She asked him with a cute smile once the advertisement began to display on the tv, giving a ten-minute break.

Sameer positively nodded his head for yes, and replied to his adorable woman with a saccharine smile - "Pehnao na meri jaan, phir main bazar jauga sabziya khareed ne...aur agar waha mujhe mere pujya sasurji aur saale sahab mile toh unse keh dunga ki ab aapka eklauta pyara sa Damad Ji ab Sameer se Sameera me convert ho chuka hai, aur uska sara shrey aapki laadli dulari beti Shri Naina Kumari ko jata hai."