• Midnight Fulfillment •

Sameer saw the door of their bedroom open, and he wondered if he should step in to get his laptop.

"Tai?" He called for his sister in a soft voice.

No response.

"Tai?" Sameer tried again but it seemed like she fell asleep. Thinking about something. He walked in carefully, taking his office bag and before he could go out again, his eyes laid on his niece who was sleeping soundly beside her mother whose hand was protectively kept on her small chest.

He took slow steps towards them, kneeling to adore the little girl with pure love in his moist eyes.

Shivika looked so adorable while sleeping peacefully around her mother, her little-little palms resting on either side of her head and her small frame covered with a thick magenta velvety duvet to provide her comfort and warmth. Sameer ran his palm lovingly on her black curly hair, leisurely pulling his lips wider and allowing teardrops to stick to his cheeks.

Shivyan was sleeping next to his sister by keeping his palm on her head as if he dozed off while caressing her hair, and this beautiful sight overwhelmed the sensitive man who was adoring the trio silently.

When Shivyan was born Sameer felt like distributing sweets to everyone to celebrate his joy but he wasn't financially stable at that time to do this honor. It was the first time he became a Mama, his sister turned into a mother, and his mother climbed the ladder of being a Nani. So many relations changed in a few minutes of the baby boy's arrival into this world, and he couldn't describe how marvelous the feeling was of holding his nephew in his colossal hands.

But when Shivika was born the experience was thoroughly surreal and thrilling. The first time he met his sister's daughter his eyes twinkled with expensive teardrops and his fingers shivered to even touch the little girl's tiny forehead. He felt as if the goddess herself had blessed their lives in the form of Shivika. He was more than happy to see his sister giving birth to a beautiful angel who caressed everyone's heart with tremendous joy.

Having a daughter is truly God's biggest blessing to any father, and he sincerely wants to become Dadda of his Choti and love her madly.

Sameer adored the trio for a good time, profusely thanking his dear sister for portraying all her characters excellently so far without complaining ever. Indeed females are emotionally and mentally stronger than men which is why they easily make their house at someone else's place with all the dedication and devotion in their efforts. He couldn't imagine his life without these four women who gave him countless reasons to live every day with a smile on his face.

Sighing slowly. He got up, adoring his cute niece and nephew before making his way out of the room simultaneously closing the door slightly.

As he sat down against the baby blue wooden cabinet with his laptop open. He started to watch the video of their wedding, smiling unstoppably when Naina was seen hitting him playfully on his stomach as he tried to irritate her.

Sameer giggled while watching his wife lick the triple chocolate cornetto ice cream like a baby, but he frowned when the human-snake appeared on the screen, his fingers desperately forwarding the clips two minutes ahead when it began to show Tripti's activities. He wasn't interested to see her even for a moment.

"Kahani Suno, Haa Zubaani Suno."

"Mujhe Pyar Hua Tha."

"Ikraar Hua Tha."

"Deewaana Hua Mastana Hua."

"Teri Chahat Mein Kitna."

"Fasana Hua."